• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised like 50 thousand of the villagers here on TBT aren't in top tier. My sister, when I told her Kabuki wasn't that popular [was it 3rd tier or something?] She was like ''UWAH? I thought crankies and kitties like that were POPULAR!'' Same with Freya ;W; You guys know that feeling when your fave villagers just aren't popular? Yeah.. makes me sad..

And DaCo thanks for the offer, but why sell when giving for free is so much better? Its not like I'm obsessed with collecting all of the Gracie Items! <3

HA! I am!!! Pretty much only to catalog though. BTW guys, I have less than 200 to go to finish the catalog!!! Most is reg Able clothes too, so alot of that'll be easy!!!

I'm surprised like 50 thousand of the villagers here on TBT aren't in top tier. My sister, when I told her Kabuki wasn't that popular [was it 3rd tier or something?] She was like ''UWAH? I thought crankies and kitties like that were POPULAR!'' Same with Freya ;W; You guys know that feeling when your fave villagers just aren't popular? Yeah.. makes me sad..

Villagers you like being unpopular is a good thing. Easier to acquire. Don't have to join raffles and such ^u^

HA! I am!!! Pretty much only to catalog though. BTW guys, I have less than 200 to go to finish the catalog!!! Most is reg Able clothes too, so alot of that'll be easy!!!

I'd happily help if I happen to have something you don't have in your catalog yet.

Last edited:
If you need any gracie stuff, just know I TT and can pretty much get w/e Furniture/clothes things you need.

OOPS, I accidentally just auto voided Shari anyway. I haven't seen anyone looking for her, and went past her date by accident trying to get campers. Sorry hun.

150px-Caroline_NewLeaf_Official.png

CAROLINE, the Normal Squirrel is in boxes!
Normally, I would write this and that about the villager, but I am quite lazy right now. D:
(3:36am here, yo)
So adopt her. Have a cup of tea or something. Or not.

15 minutes until auto void.

Sent to the place where villagers are scared of.

Last edited:
Yiis finally getting rid of Hippeux and getting princess stuff for my house -w- awesomeness!

Ha. I'll be ending my cycling and heading to bed. It's 04:06am.
Wasn't a good day for cycling, lol. Took forever for a villager to move in and out.

Be back later.
LADY LOKI IS SIGNING OFF.

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!!!!!! New random move in!

FRANCINE the Snooty Bunnie has moved in!
francine.jpg

She WILL require Dreamy proof as she is a HUGE top tier kinda girl!
francine___watercolor_by_nelaya-d726w1f.jpg
Our Yookey painted this amazing pic for me, BTW!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back