• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... no one is budging tonight. No one's pinging or giving me a rumor. What the hell...? -____-

Maybe if I build that campsite, that could help, but I'm really hesitant about it since I don't wanna put it in a bad location like I did with Noveria... :/ Grrr.... cooperate villagers!! Gonna go a few more days and if no one budges, I'm done for tonight.

Ugh... no one is budging tonight. No one's pinging or giving me a rumor. What the hell...? -____-

What's the significance of them giving you a rumor? Does that mean something in relation to them moving? I find this cycling process so interesting :)

Last edited:
What's the significance of them giving you a rumor? Does that mean something in relation to them moving? I find this cycling process so interesting :)

Because I'm keeping this town as my 2nd main, I have to be a LOT more careful when cycling so I don't lose the dreamies I have obtained. The rumors help me to figure out who wants to move and if I want them to stay, I try to get them to ping.

If this was only for cycling, I could cycle faster. It was like that for Rannoch (my last cycle town) essentially. I could care less about rumors and pinging and just cycle until someone was in boxes.

Nana's cute, and I don't really like the monkeys. :p Maybe this pic will help?

1e4c218521a0dc05d5cbd88322a6a6bf-d6wla6m.jpg

Nana's cute, and I don't really like the monkeys. :p Maybe this pic will help?

1e4c218521a0dc05d5cbd88322a6a6bf-d6wla6m.jpg

exactly ;-; she's the only monkey I really like. im really tired so I might wait until tomorrow to post her on reddit. ;-; however tomorrow my group project I've been working on for 3 weeks will be done \o/ wish me luck ;u;

Good luck Zora! GL with Nana as well! <3 She looks cute n' innocent. I could see her in a "cute" town or a "pink" town. Or in a jungle themed town. :3

BACK; Online & Cycling!

I was having a hard time moving people in. And then, Nan moves in. *Face palm*

HNI_00903.jpg

Soleil, the snooty hamster is in boxes!

I don't see a demand, but I think she's actually cool. She's like Snooki, but a hamster! All tan and made up. Are you raising your own Jershey Shore characters in your town? You should adopt her. Or I don't know, maybe your town is based off an island or California. She's tan! She been tanning. So adopt her! Yeaaaaaaaaah.

15 minutes or she's off to the void. :(

Adoption in Progress
- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol. You're awesome.

Last edited:
Hey Loki! I was having a hard time moving villagers in too after my last move out. Btw, I am done for the evening. Went to dinner w/ my sweet hubby, and now it's breaking bad time. Hoping for better luck at moving villagers in tomorrow.

ASDFGHJ. -____- My villagers bite. No move outs tonight. Grr... Sorries to those who were lurking for my villagers.

Btw, because I don't have the campsite built yet and I didn't get a random from my last adoption, I'm still at 9.

And.. the list of adoptions for today. Loki is 15 hours ahead of me, so it's already February 1st. With her adoptions especially, I'd suggest using the world clock converter to help figure out when you can adopt again.

I'll include Soleil and Nana in my next listing since even if Nana gets adopted, it's gonna be past midnight.

br9HIrM.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bed time now. :3 Updated the title as a result.

- As of this post, both Nana (from Zora) and Soleil (from Loki) are still here.

Elvis_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

ELVIS, the cranky lion is in boxes!
What more can I say? He's a lion and he's name is Elvis! That's cool enough, yo.

I'm about ready to cry, or put on some friggen coffee, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back