• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I really have to be a member for more than a month to get Stitches? Because I have gone for like 12 hours straight with no sleep trying to get him.

Continueing the lurk for Muffy. :) hope everyone is having a fantastic start to the weekend!

Do I really have to be a member for more than a month to get Stitches? Because I have gone for like 12 hours straight with no sleep trying to get him.

No you don't. I tried to clarify that part on the front. :) But, you should get some sleep. Even if you miss him, he WILL pop up again. Not from me since he's one of the villagers I'm not giving away. ^^; I haven't said anything about this until now, but I've noticed that you've posted about Stitches a lot. It's getting to the point that it's spam.

Rudy the Cat has moved in!

tumblr_mtyzddUVSE1qcp5wmo1_400.png

Nana has been adopted!!
Yeaaa!!!
fyi normally I'm not so picky/consistent on villagers being adopted but I've had nana when I first started cycling as an original villager, and ugh..a cutie T-T fair warning I'm going to be like this with lionel OTL tho he asked once and back then I didnt have his picture so I said no 8( and he hasn't asked again since -shoves him out so another smug moves in-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back