• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey would one of you amazing people be able to adopt Tangy into one your cycling towns?

Hey would one of you amazing people be able to adopt Tangy into one your cycling towns?

Please don't post villagers you have up for grabs here (see rules for full info on this). Thanks. :) You could have simply PMed us. If you want us to hold, the answer is no, but if to take and cycle, depends if someone has space.

Sprinkle the Penguin is in boxes!!!

sprinkle_by_cavea-d6afp0z.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I'd love to take her, but I'm still working on trying to cycle someone out. Aw man :( If there's not waiting allowed, congrats to whoever gets Sprinkles!

Charlise has been auto-voided!!!

Luchas the Smug wrestler bird has moved in!

Mascaras's_house.jpg

Analise the Snooty Horse has moved in!

Annalise_NewLeaf_Official.png

Exactly, I want to give her to you guys to be cycled out. Umm.. If its not too much, can you make her one that requires dreamie proof, if shes not already.

Go fig that when I was done cycling for the night, I heard a rumor. XD I will announce them, whenever they're in boxes. :) Besides that one move out, I'll TT so see who moves in as I'll be 8 at that point, then I'll be done for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back