• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE ARE MY BAM LURKERS?! :D I know several of you have been looking for this lil adorable deer~ ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Bam the Jock Deer is in boxes!!!

YcH9Em5.png

I will void him if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Last edited:
May I adopt him??

Yes, you may! :D Will PM you my FC shortly! And I need to know since Arcadia is my 2nd main town, have you voided anyone recently? It won't affect you being to adopt him. I just don't wanna get caught off guard with a random.

Alfonso the Lazy aligator is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mksc25jFOU1s2eleoo1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Bob the Lazy cat has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mie2vmRVLk1qdm8opo1_500.png

Also I said earlier analise the snooty horse moved in, I went by the name on the lil brown sign
much to my suprise I find the normal anteater instead...idfk how I get the two confused ok OTL

Btw, Zora, I think Cinny wanted Annalise off auto-void. She did mention that she was lurking for her.

--------------------------------------

Also... so much nostalgia right now! XD My newest move-in plotted right next to my mayor's house, which was exactly how she was when I had her in Noveria!

She's not the cutest cat, but she grew on me. :3 And with this move-in, I'm done for tonight.

No cycling for the next two days, so I'll be back cycling on Tuesday. I'll check to make sure no one's moving, but pretty sure no one will be.

Katt the Uchi Cat has moved in!

tumblr_mrujqdcr7M1sz9bsdo1_500.png

Last edited:
Cinny is wanting ANNALISE, the snooty, brown horse. I think it's ANNALISA, the normal, white anteater that moved into Zora's town.

So confusing to have only 1 letter difference in those names! WHY did they do that?? Silly developers.

Oh really? Damn, I confused myself. XD I thought Annalise moved in. If that's the case Zora, you might wanna update the name so that it says "Annalisa" not "Annalise."

Last edited:
List of adoptions/voids for today.

Note that Alfonso (from Zora) and Elvis (from Loki) are not on this list since from what I know, they haven't been voided or adopted at this point in time.

I will update the list (or they can update it, whoever gets to it first) when there's a definite answer. Otherwise, night folks! :) Updating the title as a result.

ewtak9D.png

Last edited:
omggg these names confuse me T-T
will do pengu
also I do have alfonso, will give him a second chance on reddit in the morning before I void him, so anyone seeing this post I'll be asleep for about 6 hours, alfonso is still around if anyone wants da cutie~

I'm not 100% sure but my friend Snowtyke might want Alfonso, since he's making a Doubutsu no mori town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back