• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peggy the Peppy pig is in boxes!!!

images

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in -- (a few hours, not really in a cycling mood tonight) !!

Could Shari please be removed from the autovoid, Twilight Sparkle? I'd really appreciate it, she's a dreamie and is so cute :)

As it's Monday in my country already.. Happy birthday Pengu! :D

-lurks for pretty villagers-

Last edited:
HURRAY!! Best birthday cake pic ever!! xD

Happy 60th Pengu! :p

Last edited:
As it's Monday in my country already.. Happy birthday Pengu! :D

-lurks for pretty villagers-

OMG YOOKEY!!!! <3333 I LOVE IT!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! <3333333

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ * *throws confetti* Great way to start off my birthday, though it's still Sunday here. :)

HURRAY!! Best birthday cake pic ever!! xD

Happy 60th Pengu! :p

Willow, you're funny. XD Quite the joker, huh? (not even close to being 60, just saying.... )

Happy Birthday Pengu! <33333

Moving Shari over

Thanks Twi!! <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

happy birthday pengu!!!
and as per usual love the artwork yook c:

Thanks Zora!! <3333

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

How exactly does this thread work? I'm currently looking for two villagers, which are Drift and Del, to reside in my town forever. I've read some older posts on here and it seems like some sort of proof is needed before adopting these villagers? I'm still new to AC:NL, so if anyone can please walk me through this then that'd be great! And yes, I'm aware that villagers can be sold off to other people for bells, but I do not agree with it so I will not be doing it if I find my desired villagers. Sorry if this post is breaking the rules, but I could not find another forum with regular posting where I could find my reptilian villagers! :)

Hello everyone,

How exactly does this thread work? I'm currently looking for two villagers, which are Drift and Del, to reside in my town forever. I've read some older posts on here and it seems like some sort of proof is needed before adopting these villagers? I'm still new to AC:NL, so if anyone can please walk me through this then that'd be great! And yes, I'm aware that villagers can be sold off to other people for bells, but I do not agree with it so I will not be doing it if I find my desired villagers. Sorry if this post is breaking the rules, but I could not find another forum with regular posting where I could find my reptilian villagers! :)

I believe the " proof" you are asking about is Dreamie Proof. Drift and Del are not top-tier villager's, so no proof is needed.
The thread works pretty much, that a group of us TT ( time travel), to move villagers in and out.

I believe the " proof" you are asking about is Dreamie Proof. Drift and Del are not top-tier villager's, so no proof is needed.
The thread works pretty much, that a group of us TT ( time travel), to move villagers in and out.

Okay, thanks! I'll keep a look out for them :]

Happy Birthday, Pengu! :D (Even though it's not exactly that time yet, lol)

Thanks Zan!! :D <333

Hello everyone,

Besides what Twi said, the only villagers that we absolutely require dreamie proof for are the villagers under the spoiler tag under the rules sections. For everyone else, no proof is required, however, there could be occasions where we could require dreamie proof for villagers that normally don't require it.

We will clearly label it if one of us requires proof for a villager that normally wouldn't dreamie proof. If you have any more detailed questions, feel free to PM me or the other group members and we'll be more than happy answer your quetsions.

Aw happy birthday pengu, I hope you'll have a lovely day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back