• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so love Bree :C Wish I had room for her. Got all dreamies though.. Hope she gets a home :3

Last edited:
I so love Bree :C Wish I had room for her. Got all dreamies though.. Hope she gets a home :3

Awww, Bree is sad to hear the news. Got her hopes up! Lol D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bree has been voided < / 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cycling on, lol.

Hey guys. I'll be cycling in a couple hours. After last nights fiasco, I just want to go back to sleep for a couple hours since I stayed up so late. Will start cycling at 10 (cst).

Aw, okay c:

And wahey, got Celia out and got Fauna in camp site and got her to move into my town ^^ She was a bit stubborn though but best normal EVER

Lol, someone popular is in boxes!

I'm going offline. Midnight here. Good night all.

See you in a few hours. *hinthinthinthinthinthinthinthint* ;)

Two Hans being voided and I just used my last space for Nana who is my only dreamie... Arghhh!!! lol

Ok, MY turn. Gonna start cycling. Should be easy as I just picked up Jambette for Moo's batman town, (she'll be his poison ivy) but thinking she won't be there long, so not putting her in the list. Shell go straight to his town as soon as she boxes up.

I can't make space, Nana moving in soon and I don't ever TT :( I'm sure I'll be around looking for him and my dreamies as soon as someone leaves my town though :)

Muffy the Uchi Sheep has gone to her forever home in Pengutango's town!
muffy_copy_by_nelaya-d74eeo7.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENGUTANGO!!!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Pengu!! <3 Thanks for all the work you do here on the forums!! Signatures, cycling, etc. you do so much and I bet we all appreciate it!! Take it easy and have an amazing day!! :D

Online and Cycling! :3
I will announce who is in boxes, in a bit.

*sweats nervously*

Btw, Happy birthday pengutango! I've never talked to you on here before but thank you for all your cycling efforts and I hope you have a great day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back