• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i take Bam or not? (if he'sstill available ofc, which judging by the hour he isn't) i'm suppoed to get Pierce from my girlfriend, but i also want Bam, and probably i may consider letting Angus out of my dreamie list (lately i've been feeling like he'ss not really fit in my town, but he's one of my starters, but i want Bam and Pierce so i can have more jock galore)

gah i don't know what to do :c

(If someone else wants to pick Bam before i decide to do so, go ahead)

Can you please not send Katt to auto void?

Yay! I was hoping someone wanted her moved over. :) She's so unloved. D: May not be the cutest cat, but she's a sweetheart. Hopefully you or someone else who wants her will pop up to claim her when she's in boxes.

Got a bunch of birthday posts on the thread (after replying to some of the earlier ones), so instead of making this a GIANT post, I placed them all into a spoiler tag. :)
Aw happy birthday pengu, I hope you'll have a lovely day! :)

Muffy the Uchi Sheep has gone to her forever home in Pengutango's town!
View attachment 26417

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENGUTANGO!!!!!

Happy Birthday Pengu!! <3 Thanks for all the work you do here on the forums!! Signatures, cycling, etc. you do so much and I bet we all appreciate it!! Take it easy and have an amazing day!! :D

Happy birthday Pengu :)

Happy Birthday, Pengu! And, I PM'd you, DaCo.

*sweats nervously*

Btw, Happy birthday pengutango! I've never talked to you on here before but thank you for all your cycling efforts and I hope you have a great day :D
To Laudine, Daco, Benmjy, Hazu, Mothership, & aquarium: Thanks for the birthday wishes!! :D <333

It was mostly relaxing since thanks to the snow, my original plans were scrapped. D: Ugh, more snow expected tonight... joy. At least another 6". Hopefully, I can do something later this week... I hope. XD Least I found some time to organize some of my Silhouette cutting files. So many files... XD

--------------------------------------------

In cycling news, I will be cycling a lil tonight, though expect only one move out tonight... well, if my villagers cooperate. -___-

And... I think Bam (from Zora) is still here if anyone wants him.

Last edited:
Still got bam ;-;
also a new move in

Vesta the Normal Sheep has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mrfne4nqWO1ry5u8po1_500.png

I would love Bam if I may have him :)
I tt-d an hour back so bam would be awake and in boxes ;-; [its 1am in the game, or was] and when I changed the time he was gone ;-; if you'd like you can try using the wifi pool, thats always worked for me. i understand if you dont want to take the risk, my apologizes ;-;

BUNNIE THE PEPPY BUNNY IS MOVING.

tumblr_mtajs9lPeN1qdvdjco1_500.png

She has 20 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Bunnie before she hits the void.

First time I've ever had to void Bunnie. Welp! There she goes!

Awe!!! What a shame!!! She's in my top 5 all time fav villagers, you heartless peeps! She is my Ariel in storybrk!

Gahhh Vesta!! My town just became full ;_;...hopefully someone else can give her a loving home when she decides to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back