• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
gates open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ughh I've been out the cycling loop to long, my cycling game weak ;-; peanut was asleep, shes's awake and in boxes I just checked, re-opening gates now c:

Just a little update guys. I will not be cycling much this week. I really want to concentrate on getting my towns set up well and decorated. I WILL be cycling some out of my kids' towns so I can get some of their villagers that I am holding for them to them. So I will announce their villagers as I go : )

gates open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ughh I've been out the cycling loop to long, my cycling game weak ;-; peanut was asleep, shes's awake and in boxes I just checked, re-opening gates now c:

Hah, it's totally cool. x3
HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ughhhh thank you so much ;w;
Only one dream villager left since I'm getting Static soon!

Last edited:
Bob the Lazy Cat is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mne29fxpzB1rzy3gfo1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!!

Warning: Bob, along with Ankha, Marina and Fauna [and a few others idk] are those villagers who are not only popular but I'm also really fond of so I'm going to fincky

also on of my favorite jocks moved in ;u;

Cousteau the Jock Frog has moved in!

new_leaf__cousteau_by_sidser-d6dbbie.png

bob has been voided!!!
I'm getting really pissed off at myself, this time instead of messing up the time, I messed up by not changing the month. I need to get with it or a break or smth ugh OTL

Awww. Don't blame yourself. :( I'm pretty sure it happend to most of us at some point. I'm sure a break could fix this.

Awww. Don't blame yourself. :( I'm pretty sure it happend to most of us at some point. I'm sure a break could fix this.

this is third one in a row ;-; I've used to never mess up, so maybe now that its been awhile I'm just taking to many risks/being forgetful ugh ;; I'm going to try and cycle a few more out ;; I know I can do, just been under a lot stress lately orz, thank you for your kind words ^-^

It happend to me too when nobody would ping for days and I thought I could go one more day. Nope. Dreamie in boxes. -.-
It's kind enough that you give these villagers out for free so I'm sure nobody on here would blame you. :)

OMG NOOOO. I was sleeping when this happened! BOB :(
Don't blame yourself. You're awesome for doing this.
I thought someone claimed him when I was sleeping lol this always happens to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back