• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiki the normal cat is in boxes!!!

tumblr_static_kiki_small.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!
I'll be in class at 6pm EST until 7pm EST, jsyk ^^

kiki the normal cat is in boxes!!!

tumblr_static_kiki_small.jpg

I'll be in class at 6pm EST until 7pm EST, jsyk ^^

I will take her. Lemme get someone out.

Should be ready soon!

Last edited:
I will take her. Lemme get someone out.

Should be ready soon!
I can wait maybe 10/20 minutes max ;u;
Oh if it falls through I would really really love to adopt Kiki. >< <3
I'll let you know ;u; I wish I would get more tigers in my cycle town ;u; then I could help with your dreamies ^^

Aw thank you! Rolf is actually pending, someone said they'd reserve him for me, so hopefully that will go through. Rowan seems really hard to come by though. Lol. :)

Well I lost Francine TTing too much. Great. Whatever. I'll take her now. :/

It's sad too because she's a dreamie and she moved in right next to Chrissy and it was perfect and they were best buddies. I hope Kiki is worth it :c adding.

Last edited:
Well I lost Francine TTing too much. Great. Whatever. I'll take her now. :/

It's sad too because she's a dreamie and she moved in right next to Chrissy and it was perfect and they were best buddies. I hope Kiki is worth it :c adding.

dang that sucks D: well kiki is adorbs so I'm sure you'll love her just as much ;u;
adding and opening gates now ^-^

dang that sucks D: well kiki is adorbs so I'm sure you'll love her just as much ;u;
adding and opening gates now ^-^

She is adorable, just haven't met her yet.

She can be friends with Lolly :3

asdrfg I swear I take a break from cycling thats more than a day and I forget every damn thing about cycling ._.''''
opening gates now c: kiki is now in boxes uvu

asdrfg I swear I take a break from cycling thats more than a day and I forget every damn thing about cycling ._.''''
opening gates now c: kiki is now in boxes uvu

Lolol no worries, I was cracking up hahaha.

Cominggg!!

Ok done cycling for now. Scoot pinged so I sent him to moo's town. (My son). I also picked up tank for Loki. Now I gotta get ready for my valentines date w/ my hubby

Rolf in camp!!!! doing a special case of reserving him since hes not to popular and straitjackt missed out on a dreamie today c:

Also move-ins
Elise the Snooty monkey has moved in!

Elise_NewLeaf_Official.png

Forgot to post her when she moved in after vesta got voided
Harry the Lazy Hippo has moved in!

Harry_NewLeaf_Official.png

Rolf the Cranky Tiger has moved in from the campsite!

Red-6180-86559.png

Elise has been auto-voided!!!
Patty has been auto-voided!!!

Lobo the Animal Crossing has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_muhgqmKglI1r68y2jo1_500.png
Rolf the Cranky Tiger is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mk54psimY21rzk2o7o1_r1_500.png

**This is reserved for someone ;u;

np c: I have one last class for the night so I should be back around 10pm EST to check if someone has moved out so you can take rolf in ^-^

np c: I have one last class for the night so I should be back around 10pm EST to check if someone has moved out so you can take rolf in ^-^

I actually just got someone to move so I can take him whenever you're ready. (If it's not until after your class that's totally fine. I'll be around. :D )

Hi. To Zoraluv, could you do an announcement for Stinky and Elise, currently on your auto-void list?

I actually just got someone to move so I can take him whenever you're ready. (If it's not until after your class that's totally fine. I'll be around. :D )
okie, class ran long but im back now, adding and opening gates ^^

Hi. To Zoraluv, could you do an announcement for Stinky and Elise, currently on your auto-void list?
Elise was voided, just got back from class so I didnt have time to change my sig, will do now c:
also I'll make sure to take stinky off the AV list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back