• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly the normal duckling has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mp2y99SLwr1qeaphao1_500.png

Zucker the Lazy octopus is in boxes!!!

large.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!!

I got distracted by rubyquest T-T opening gates now c: sorry for the long walk btw, his house is all the way in the corner T-T

Hello lovely people! :D

Sorry for being rather MIA recently. D: Been really busy lately, so not much time for TBT. No cycling tonight, but I'll try to cycle at some point this weekend.

Molly the normal duck is in boxes!!!

tumblr_n0lp9fozHt1rbj0rso1_500.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!!

Jaques the Smug bird has moved in!

tumblr_inline_mtmxo7xeQH1r1vliz.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello lovely people! :D

Sorry for being rather MIA recently. D: Been really busy lately, so not much time for TBT. No cycling tonight, but I'll try to cycle at some point this weekend.

Aw hope everything is ok ;-;

I would love molly! Let me see if I can get some room!

luckly for you I'm doing april fools day to get her picture so you have some time c: and where were you when I had kyle in boxes >:c I had to void him D: at least this cutie is getting a home tho uvu

luckly for you I'm doing april fools day to get her picture so you have some time c: and where were you when I had kyle in boxes >:c I had to void him D: at least this cutie is getting a home tho uvu

I got Kyle yesterday! I haven't updated my sig yet hahah. But I am Time Traveling now =3 so if you dont mind holding her for a little bit id love you forever

I got Kyle yesterday! I haven't updated my sig yet hahah. But I am Time Traveling now =3 so if you dont mind holding her for a little bit id love you forever
np I'm going day by day to her box date and muffy is in camp, I'll just bug her until she move's in ^-^

np I'm going day by day to her box date and muffy is in camp, I'll just bug her until she move's in ^-^

You are awesome thank you so much. Been hunting for molly FOREVER. Always miss out but I should have room any time now. Will let you know as soon as I do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I have room now =3 Blanche moved out never liked her anyawys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back