• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I TT-ed a bunch to get my main back to real time, but that also effected my cycle town. so have a few things to share!

Butch and Rizzo have moved out! D:

Renee the Rhino has moved in!

tumblr_mwak4jecdh1qd1xr1o1_500.png

Friga the Penguin has moved in!

tumblr_mu9606NJ9X1sjsutno8_1280.jpg

( 1st penguin c:)

Vladamir (Cranky Cub) AND Nana (Normal Monkey) are both leaving. One is in my cycle town, and one is in my son's town. Let me know if you want either of these cute PINK Villagers
vladamir.jpgnana.jpg

Will VOID both in about 30 min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BIG NEWS!!!
ZUCKER is moving in from the campsite!!! He will require dreamie proof when he moves out : )
zucker and marina.jpg

This is an off topic question but I just don't know where else to ask - How do you get a bigger signature space? It seems when I try to put in a signature, it automatically makes the picture smaller!

This is an off topic question but I just don't know where else to ask - How do you get a bigger signature space? It seems when I try to put in a signature, it automatically makes the picture smaller!
ask in the "ask the staff" thread in bell tree hq. this is an odd question for a cycling thread .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back