• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow the Snooty Sheep is in boxes!!!

BHTq3LD.png

She's my only move out tonight, so I will give her until I go to bed in a few hours. If she's not claimed before I go to bed, she'll void herself in the morning.

I'm so mad rn
I was doing this villager reset trick at 8 villagers, and I messed up and now whitney moved in and now willow is in boxes /drowns in self pity

:O did i hear whitney

yes T-T I want villagers that my mom/bro/my main town doesnt have and my brother has Whitney.
I'm not in the grandest of moods so any villagers moving from this town will be going quickly. feel free to lurk cuz imma try to get her out tonight/tomorrow morning.

yes T-T I want villagers that my mom/bro/my main town doesnt have and my brother has Whitney.
I'm not in the grandest of moods so any villagers moving from this town will be going quickly. feel free to lurk cuz imma try to get her out tonight/tomorrow morning.

alrighty i hope u feel much better >.< also i currently don't have room so if i happen to get her may i put her in my brothers town so i can TT melba or ribbot out of my main and bring her in?

O'hare the smug bunny is in boxes!!!

tumblr_msytz23cGw1rz7gt1o2_400.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 5 minutes!!
sorry for being so hasty on time ;-; after 5 min he's getting a grace period of another 10 on reddit

thisweek3-2.png

thisweek3-3.png

Last edited:
Willow has been adopted!!

And with that, I am done for tonight!! :D Night everyone!

PS, I'm down to 8, so someone random will pop in... at some point. :)

Last edited:
sorry for the wait c: added and opening now! so glad I didn't have to void him!

Edit: they should be now, the town is xSwampx, and the mayors name is Amber c:

Last edited:
Just wanted to post the most recent adoptions and voids before I go to bed. I'd post more than the just today and yesterday, but.. I'm not even sure when the last date I posted, so yeah... XD

2kdl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back