• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to cycling~
Lucy_NewLeaf_Official.png

LUCY, the normal pig is in boxes!

Adopt her because oink, oink, oink. <3

15 minutes and she'll go to the void.

I won't be cycling for a week, [maybe a bit longer not sure] not even for my second town. I'm making a small letter/post about it. I've been trying to avoid the subject/find the right time but honestly the right time is...never ugh. I will get out the villagers I reserved, or at least try to. brb lemme finish this thing up ;;

Walker_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Hey Everyone!

WALKER, the lazy dog is in boxes!

Isn't that funny? He's a dog and he's lazy, but yet his name is Walker. HA!
And oh, if you adopt him, you can totally be like "OMG GUYZ, THERES A WALKER IN MY TOWN"
Walking Dead Reference, anyone?

15 minutes until he hits the void!

Hey Everyone!

And oh, if you adopt him, you can totally be like "OMG GUYZ, THERES A WALKER IN MY TOWN"

I'm digging your sense of humor.

Hey Everyone!

I catch your reference, but unfortunately I've only played the video game version. ;)

I'm digging your sense of humor.

Aw, thank you. *bows down*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I catch your reference, but unfortunately I've only played the video game version. ;)

You need to watch the show. Like . . . right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WALKER IS GOING TO THE VOID.

04:09 ChST. >:

The cycling shall continue~

Last edited:
Nan_NewLeaf_Official.png

NAN, the normal Goat is in boxes! She's ready to go!

Her name is missing an A. One more A, and she will be Naan. Naan Bread is good, especially with Hummus. Yamz!

824792401_1376207448.jpg

She has 15 minutes or she's going to the void :'(

Sadly, Nan has been voided < / 3

rocket.png

ROCKET, is VOIDED!!

Vroom, Vroom.

Adopt her today. She's the coolest gorilla on the block. If you need a "big sister" for your town, why not Rocket? She is strong and unique. Giiiiiiirl (or boy, whatever), don't let this poor Superhero go to the void.

If you saw Superman or Batman, would you just kick them in the balls and say "I DONT WANT YOU!" No, right? So why would you do that to Rocket. She probably rescued Marshal or Merengue from a fire before. So you need to help her out! ADOPT HER NOW.

PS: After 15 minutes, she'll be posted on FB.
PSS: After 30 minutes, she'll be voided because you're mean < / 3 Yup, I went there.

Last edited:
I would have probably taken in Walker if he wasn't voided already. DAT FACE.

Awwww. GRRRRR!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm hanging around in search of Muffy

F.Y.I though, Muffy has been in my town LONGER than anyone else! For some reason, she doesn't want to move! It's frustrating.

tumblr_mqcmmhn4kB1rpydf1o1_500.png

LUCKY, the lazy dog is in boxes!

He's cool. I don't need to explain him to you, because he's too cool to be told how cool he is.

After an hour, if no one bites because they're afraid to get the coolest dog in their town, he's going on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back