• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was supposed get chrissy ._.

I honestly forgot T-T you have to forgive me these past few weeks have been a whirlwind of hospital visits and homework.
lemme think u-u,
ah I'll put chrissy under reserve and give beau to Atotsspot cuz of the mixup ;-;

@tin I'll keep a look out for beau and gloria in my cycle town. Beau or gloria have not shown up there so theres a good chance the y might

Poppy? ._. I've been searching for her for a long time now ._. Will she be given on first claim or on another way? :)

Unfortunately, Poppy is one of the villagers I plan on keeping as Arcadia is my 2nd main town, unless she ends up in boxes by my stupidity. D: That's also why my list of villagers that I have is really short.

But, if anyone else in the group gets her, she is a first come, first serve. It is generally that, unless noted by that cycler or if some kind of conflict occurs. Let me or anyone else in the group if you have any questions. :)

---------------------------

Google doc is up to date now, though Carmen & Beau aren't listed since I'm not sure if they've been adopted or not.

I honestly forgot T-T you have to forgive me these past few weeks have been a whirlwind of hospital visits and homework.
lemme think u-u,
ah I'll put chrissy under reserve and give beau to Atotsspot cuz of the mixup ;-;

@tin I'll keep a look out for beau and gloria in my cycle town. Beau or gloria have not shown up there so theres a good chance the y might

Thankyou! :)

just waiting for her to add me T-T
sorry about everything guys, just a lot stuff lately ;u;, im sure things will go back to normal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also 10 minutes before carmen goes to void ;o;

Twilight Sparkle, would you consider announcing Kevin the Tiger-Pig instead of voiding him? =3 He's one of my Dreamies!

opening gates now and then taking a break to eat and finish this darn webinar D:< haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ended before you could talk about ur theme but what theme was it? ;o;? an all deer theme? an adorablely cute lazy town /sobs I had to go cuz my ziti was in the stove and it was beeping T-T brb everyone

opening gates now and then taking a break to eat and finish this darn webinar D:< haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ended before you could talk about ur theme but what theme was it? ;o;? an all deer theme? an adorablely cute lazy town /sobs I had to go cuz my ziti was in the stove and it was beeping T-T brb everyone
Oh no worries! I'm actually going for a fairytail forest dream theme, basically going with cute/fancy/frilly villagers and also forest villagers, mostly forest villagers

Hello, hello~!! Gonna cycle a lil bit, pretty much until I get that villager that Poppy was talking about to be in boxes. I still need to build the campsite... -____- Ugh, I'm just don't wanna mess up this time with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back