Miyamoto is disappoint.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Ciaran said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Gnome said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
How is it going to fail it's not out yet. Again we don't know if it's worse then Wii. What bugs? Both Wii/Natal make you look like an idiot as with everything involving movement.
But with wii, you can sit down.

Natal dont recognise dat *censored.2.0*!
Wii Fit

I'm sure that you'll be able to play most or some games sitting down and same goes for Wii, some games you can't play sitting down, or are more fun.
No, natal cant recognize when you sit down.

Ciaran said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Ciaran said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
But with wii, you can sit down.

Natal dont recognise dat *censored.2.0*!
Wii Fit

I'm sure that you'll be able to play most or some games sitting down and same goes for Wii, some games you can't play sitting down, or are more fun.
THAT IS SUCH A HUGE DEAL! IT WILL FAILLLLLL!!!!

NINTENDO ROX EVERYTHING!

Fabioisonfire said:
Ciaran said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Ciaran said:
Wii Fit

NINTENDO ROX EVERYTHING!
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/exUUKUiiweo&feature=player_embedded'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/exUUKUiiweo&feature=player_embedded' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Good thing with Nintendo you only really need to use your arms with a wiimote, so you can sit down and not look like an idiot.</div>

Fabioisonfire said:
Ciaran said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Ciaran said:
Wii Fit

NINTENDO ROX EVERYTHING!
So, you want to stand up and jump around constantly when playing xbox??

Most people buy games because they want to know if it is good.
Not because they know it is good unless they have rented it or played another person's copy.

Oi.

People attacking people because it's the popular thing olol

And who cares what you look like if you're

1) Having a good time
2) Alone
3) With people you're actually close enough to look stupid with ( i.e. a true friend or family member)

Muffun said:
xmiycopia.jpg
tumblr_l40z7wNt9B1qb3ga1.gif

No?

I just think it's unoriginal. If they want to pull a gimmick out of their hat, they should do something that has never been done. But with this, they're just copying Nintendo's system because of how successful it is. And yes, they are copying Nintendo, as is Sony with its motion control system. Where's the originality? At least at Nintendo's conference, they released something new. A 3D System without the glasses. I think I finally figured out how it works, after testing my theory with some images. But that's for another discussion.

HeartGold said:
David said:
fanboysssss
Funny how you say that when you are a Microsoft fanboy yourself.
No I'm not, fanboys are people who obsess over one company and wont enjoy anything else no matter who makes it. i enjoy both the 360 and PS3, and all the systems Nintendo made before the Wii. I might actually pick up a PS3 soon as a blu-ray player, I'll also be using it to play things such as metal gear, uncharted, infamous and other exclusives.

Don't talk about people you don't know anything about.

Bacon Boy said:
I just think it's unoriginal. If they want to pull a gimmick out of their hat, they should do something that has never been done. But with this, they're just copying Nintendo's system because of how successful it is. And yes, they are copying Nintendo, as is Sony with its motion control system. Where's the originality? At least at Nintendo's conference, they released something new. A 3D System without the glasses. I think I finally figured out how it works, after testing my theory with some images. But that's for another discussion.
Technically Natal is completely removing the controller, but still its motion like the Wii.

So they're not 100% the same.

@bacon How are they copying Nintendo? It's above and beyond what Nintendo's doing, so is Sony's. Wii doesn't have full body motion control, voice recognition and a camera that recognizes you, where you are in the room, and what you're doing.

David said:
How are they copying Nintendo? It's above and beyond what Nintendo's doing, so is Sony's. Wii doesn't have full body motion control, voice recognition and a camera that recognizes you, where you are in the room, and what you're doing.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>

Megamannt125 said:
David said:
How are they copying Nintendo? It's above and beyond what Nintendo's doing, so is Sony's. Wii doesn't have full body motion control, voice recognition and a camera that recognizes you, where you are in the room, and what you're doing.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd

Back