• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Miyamoto is disappoint.

Nevermore said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
How are they copying Nintendo? It's above and beyond what Nintendo's doing, so is Sony's. Wii doesn't have full body motion control, voice recognition and a camera that recognizes you, where you are in the room, and what you're doing.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd
I don't see how a comic drawn up by a 6 year old is funny...

David said:
Nevermore said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
How are they copying Nintendo? It's above and beyond what Nintendo's doing, so is Sony's. Wii doesn't have full body motion control, voice recognition and a camera that recognizes you, where you are in the room, and what you're doing.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

Rockman! said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
You ********?

Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
:< Yeah, the major flaw in natal is if the voice recognition sucks, the whole thing is useless. But we'll have to see when it comes out.

Rockman! said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I lol'd more.

David said:
Rockman! said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
You ********?
You not have some editing or masturbating to megan fox to do??
[who can't act for beans, btw]

David said:
Nevermore said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
I lol'd
1276651169461.jpg

Ciaran said:
David said:
Rockman! said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
You ********?
You not have some editing or masturbating to megan fox to do??
[who can't act for beans, btw]
Nope, don't have any footage atm, waiting to get my mac and sexy ass 7D. and you dont have to know how to act to be extremely sexy.

Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I lol'd more.
Me too... me too.

AndyB said:
Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
</div>
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I lol'd more.
Me too... me too.
David's just pissed because he doesn't have anyone backing him up here. I thought David was one of the people that said he was sick of "gimmicks".

Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
Nevermore said:
Rockman! said:
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I lol'd more.
Me too... me too.
David's just pissed because he doesn't have anyone backing him up here. I thought David was one of the people that said he was sick of "gimmicks".
I don't need anyone backing me up, I'm a one man army. And I am sick of gimmicks, but that doesn't change the fact that Microsoft's and Sony's gimmicks are better than Nintendo's.

David said:
Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
Nevermore said:
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
Me too... me too.
I don't need anyone backing me up, I'm a one man army. And I am sick of gimmicks, but that doesn't change the fact that Microsoft's and Sony's gimmicks are better than Nintendo's.
You say that now... Yet, Microsoft's has been done before with the Sony Eyetoy. Not as advanced, but it is completely unoriginal and done before.

David said:
Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
Nevermore said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
Me too... me too.
Better? Really? Instead of WAGGLAN GAMES, you get FLAILAN GAMES. Unless playing with skittles is just your thing.

Bacon Boy said:
David said:
Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
You say that now... Yet, Microsoft's has been done before with the Sony Eyetoy. Not as advanced, but it is completely unoriginal and done before.
Building on a concept, making it more advanced and adding more features like voice recognition and full 3D motion tracking doesn't make it unoriginal.

Have you even watched Microsoft's press conference?

David said:
Bacon Boy said:
David said:
Bacon Boy said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
Building on a concept, making it more advanced and adding more features like voice recognition and full 3D motion tracking doesn't make it unoriginal.

Have you even watched Microsoft's press conference?
I did, it was hilarious.

Back