• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Miyamoto is disappoint.

Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Bacon Boy said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
You say that now... Yet, Microsoft's has been done before with the Sony Eyetoy. Not as advanced, but it is completely unoriginal and done before.
Building on a concept, making it more advanced and adding more features like voice recognition and full 3D motion tracking doesn't make it unoriginal.

Have you even watched Microsoft's press conference?
I did, it was hilarious.
I didn't find anything funny about Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, Metal Gear Rising, Fable 3, Black Ops, some Kinect Demos, and a redesigned 360.

Sure the the Skittles girl was a little stupid but the potential behind Kinect is incredible.

David said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
Building on a concept, making it more advanced and adding more features like voice recognition and full 3D motion tracking doesn't make it unoriginal.

I did, it was hilarious.
I didn't find anything funny about Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, Metal Gear Rising, Fable 3, Black Ops, some Kinect Demos, and a redesigned 360.

Sure the the Skittles girl was a little stupid but the potential behind Kinect is incredible.
I wasn't really paying attention to the other games, I was too busy laughing at the kinect demos.
I doesn't have potential. They didn't show any actual games people would want to play for kinect.

Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I did, it was hilarious.

I wasn't really paying attention to the other games, I was too busy laughing at the kinect demos.
I doesn't have potential. They didn't show any actual games people would want to play for kinect.
Hey, don't flat out say that it doesn't have potential. While Kinect may end up completely flopping, developers could still possibly make some great games with it. And while it may not be what the majority of gamers want, you can be sure that some people will love it. And I have to give Microsoft credit for making something this technologically advanced. Though, as advanced as it may be, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it will be a success.

Yes, I just defended Microsoft. Ogawd, the world is coming to an end. =P

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

Hey, don't flat out say that it doesn't have potential. While Kinect may end up completely flopping, developers could still possibly make some great games with it. And while it may not be what the majority of gamers want, you can be sure that some people will love it. And I have to give Microsoft credit for making something this technologically advanced. Though, as advanced as it may be, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it will be a success.

That post just reminded me of what a fanboy you are <.<

Much more draw on negative features than your nintendo speeches and you used paragraphs which implies that you spent a long time spacing it out to make it look like you wrote a lot unlike your usual drivel about nintendo which takes up about half a page.

Better luck next time.

Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

Much more draw on negative features than your nintendo speeches and you used paragraphs which implies that you spent a long time spacing it out to make it look like you wrote a lot unlike your usual drivel about nintendo which takes up about half a page.

Better luck next time.
I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. Who the *censored.3.0* cares how much he wrote?

David said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

Better luck next time.
I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. Who the *censored.3.0* cares how much he wrote?
Ciaran's just a *censored.1.2* that tries to act like he's better than everyone else.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

I cannot believe it. Has that brother of yours hacked your account somehow?

[Nook said:
,Jun 19 2010, 09:24:48 PM]
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

I cannot believe it. Has that brother of yours hacked your account somehow?
No, lol. I'm not the ignorant fanboy that Mino and Fabio want you to believe. >_> Normally I just ignore any Xbox 360 or PS3 related conversations, but when Mega flat out said that Kinect has no potential at all, I had to call him out for it. After all, I'm the person who always says that you shouldn't state your opinions as fact. So, yes, I can stand up for companies that I generally have no interest in sometimes. Just don't expect it too often, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

We all know the only reason you made that comment was to cover your tracks in spite of recent events.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

I go away to the beach for a whole day and when I come back, Tye defends something not Nintendo or Apple.

Something is wrong with the time-space continuum(sp?).

Fabioisonfire said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

We all know the only reason you made that comment was to cover your tracks in spite of recent events.
Of course you would think that. >_> You can't believe anything I say.

Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

I go away to the beach for a whole day and when I come back, Tye defends something not Nintendo or Apple.

Something is wrong with the time-space continuum(sp?).
It was less defending Microsoft than it was pointing out that Mega shouldn't state opinions as fact. I share the same thoughts as him when it comes to Kinect, and while I do think it will flop, I'm not going to say that it doesn't have any potential. It's interesting technology, I'll admit, and there's plenty of potential for it. The question is if that potential will be realized, and if it will be a success.

David said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Bacon Boy said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>

I did, it was hilarious.
I didn't find anything funny about
Gears of War 3
Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
Sad excuse to make up for a previously flawed console.
klhjgvyjh

Back