• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Monga! If you're still around I'd like to come pick up the classroom wall for 250,000 : 0!

Can I order the Princess set, Gorgeous set, Alpine set, and 2 Knights? If you have em. Sagittarius and Aquarius Furniture pieces. Thank you. How about 180 TBT?

Can I order the Princess set, Gorgeous set, Alpine set, and 2 Knights? If you have em. Sagittarius and Aquarius Furniture pieces. Thank you. How about 180 TBT?

Please 2 sets at the time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy Gracie's Worn-out Jeans from you? I reallllly want them :)

Yes you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monga, do you have any saplings.for sale?

Yes I have how much do you need ...Numbers please

I noticed that you don't have the golden set on your lists. If possible could you get me the 7/11 set and the rococo set, stripe bed and Aries Zodiac animal. Very grateful.

Oh and can I have 2 blue roses and purple tulips?

Last edited:
I noticed that you don't have the golden set on your lists. If possible could you get me the 7/11 set and the rococo set, stripe bed and Aries Zodiac animal. Very grateful.

Oh and can I have 2 blue roses and purple tulips?

I have golden sets do you need that also? haow many purple tulps?

Last edited:
Awesome, I've been looking everywhere for them :) Just say what time you're available to sell and we'll add each other. 50k a good price?

how many bells for my order?
( soft drink display, sandwich display x2, steamed bun case, afternoon tea set, buffet server and cool globe)
can I also get a sailboat model? :3

Can I have
the zodiac animals (on a pillow) set
pink heart balloon
bubble blower
ancient floor (saharah item)
lunar horizon (saharah item)
lunar floor (saharah item)

all for 3 million? (I'm really not good at prices)

Wow je winkel is zeker groot... Ik vraag me echt af hoe je aan zo veel voorraad komt haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back