• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Do You Have The All The Pinwheels?If Not Can I Just Buy The Sloppy Floor?

can i get the sloppy set, flower set, and gorgeous set? Also if you have a wedding cake that would be darling~

Would you be willing to accept TBT for the full princess set and zodiac set? Otherwise, it might be a few days so I can do some hella beetle hunting. XD Thank god for Bell Boom!

Hello! I am interested in buying the full golden series furniture, if still avalaible :D

can I get the mermaid floor and walls please :)

Hi do you have any of the following:

Shoji screen
Tatami
7/11 sandwich display
7/11soft drink display
Buffet server
7/11 sign

Also what paintings and sculptures do you have?

Hi! I was wondering if i could order a few things off you? (if its okay?)
im willing to pay it all so.

- Ice set (2mil)
- Creepy Set (2mil)
- Rococo Set (99k)
- Exotic Set (99k)

And could i maybe have 40 hybrids? Possibly a mixture of black, orange and purple random hybrids?
I'll pay for them of course.

My FC:3583-2257-6300

Im in no rush!

Hi, could I please get the Gracie set and the set with the bobsled, curling stone etc (I believe it is the Ski set though you get it from the snowman)

Hi do you have:

Festive wreath x2
pink carnations x10
waistcoat (gracie)
monochrome shoes (gracie)
Full santa outfit

Name your price.

Merry Christmas!

Could I purchase the Gold Series (2mil), Tiara Hair(5k), and a Crown if you have one for 1.5mil maybe? And if you could, I'd like to pick them up tomorrow at anytime between 1:00pm and 11:00pm? Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back