• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i have 10 cedar saplings and 5 white carnations please? i can give you 1.5 mil? pm me when youre ready, take your time!

Hi can i have 10 gold roses, 10 white carnations and 10 pink carnations. how much would it be for?

Can I please order as much blue violets as possible? : ) (I don't know how much the limit is) Price please!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I was wanting a gold fishing pole and a gold bug net please? Doesn't say what you are pricing them at but I have bells and some tbt... Let me know whenever you might be on. Thanks!

I would like to buy the following items:

basic painting
motherly statue
robust statue
wistful painting

how much would these cost?

hey monga! how are you? are you still selling?!
I wanted :

Campus Set
Rolling Suitcase
Pumpkin Pie
Afternoon Tea Set
Slushie Machine
Dango
7/11 set ! ?

Thank you very much!

Could I order
-Minimalist set
-2 Zodiac Dragons
-7 White Carnations
-8 Pink Carnations
-Eggplant Cow(If you have it)

Can i order all of the zodiac statues, eggplant cow, lovely telephone and marshals picture (if you have it)

Last edited:
hey, im interested in your 7-11 set and also, how many shrubs, shoots and bushes do you have?

Sorry if you've answered this before, but is it possible I could just get one item from one of the unorderable sets?

Hey there! I'm interested in ordering the gorgeous set and possibly the campus set! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back