• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

more progress

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
i'll admit that with my blog entry prior to this, i was worried that i wouldn't be able to fit the roost where i imagined it. fortunately, while the space on the map may look small, it's bigger in game, and i'm happy to announce that i was able to build the cafe where i wanted it to be.

View attachment 237550

in the picture below, you'll notice i highlighted the two spaces that the roost + town hall needed to be apart in order to fit beside each other like that. it's llike there was nearly a perfect amount of space yet i had to squeeze it in there - either way, i'm happy with it. i couldn't have picked a better spot imo.

View attachment 237551

now, aside from funding and building the cafe (!!!!!), i've also managed to get the gold weeding badge after what might've been a week? i wish they didn't set the bar so high, i mean pulling 5,000 weeds is ridiculous lol. thank god for weeding towns. i aim to get as many gold badges as i can, i think the only badge that i'll struggle to get, even bronze, is the street pass one. that seems impossible.

back to my map: so, looking at the picture below, you'll realize that i don't currently have the campsite built. which is weird, because it's usually one of the very first PWPs i have funded when starting out. i have one in Nemui and in a secluded spot at the top left of that map that i like. but in Kaysoa, i'm not sure where i want it yet, or if i'll even build it at all. i have all 10 dreamies already, i'd have no actual use for it aside from decoration at most, and it'd just take up space that could be used for a different PWP. nonetheless i have imagined it in two different areas so far, which are circled in red ( the yellow lines are the current main path i have )

View attachment 237552

while the campsite could definitely work in either of those spaces, i'm not really feeling it? honestly, i don't think i need it at this point and i don't think i want it in Kaysoa. but who knows, nothing's set in stone.

anyway, now that i've finally had the cafe built, i'm kind of stuck again - like, i know that i have so much to do but i'm right back to procrastinating. though i have planted literally 2 bushes and some bamboo trees in the meantime to test it out, surrounded them with some flowers and it looks pretty good!! ( mayor's house is on the left, Kana's is on the right )

View attachment 237553

i REALLY love the lilies for this town, i want to collect even more of them lmao - they just look nice. plus the red lilies seem to match my path's red hibiscus color perfectly. and i've decided i'm gonna throw black lilies and cosmos into the colorful mix too. ( i'll prob have to frequently visit the re-tail board ) when picking flowers for towns i always went with roses, but this time i'm not planning to use any roses - except maybe gold at most, but even then i'm not really inclined to use those either. i like that with this town i'm doing things differently and even if it'll take me awhile, i can't wait to see how it turns out in the long run. one of my main goals is to make it presentable enough for a dream address.

the last picture i'm gonna share for this entry is a test of the QR codes i'm using. i like them, but it feels more tropical to me than zen which somewhat bothers me. still, looks nice around my train station so far;

View attachment 237554

that's really all i have to share at the moment. i'm sorry that this entry seems messy! looking forward to getting more done if i can manage to do so for the next. thanks for reading. :)

Attachments

• maproost.jpg
    maproost.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 345
  • roosty.jpg
    roosty.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 41
  • campsiteplan.jpg
    campsiteplan.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 40
  • HNI_0049.JPG
    HNI_0049.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 41
  • HNI_0053.JPG
    HNI_0053.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 38
Not really a fan of lined up houses, but it's looking good so far!

Khaelis;bt15411 said:
Not really a fan of lined up houses, but it's looking good so far!
thanks! i actually got the lined up houses idea from an animal crossing youtuber/streamer named sugarcoatedkiss, she had it done in one of her towns and i thought it looked really good, not to mention neat. reset my map for over 3 days until i was able to find one where i could make it work LOL

sry, didn't know that came out sexist when i came back to see the comments. ;-;

Last edited:
Khaelis;bt15416 said:
Uhhhh... bit rude, don't you think?

ohmy, i just realized how that turned out. I didn't mean it that way, i'm sry. I was hungry at the time and it was late at night.

Khaelis;bt15416 said:
Uhhhh... bit rude, don't you think?

Didn't mean it like that, should have said something else for them to hack for me. It was late and i was hungry. I'm sorry ;-;

Back