• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Most favorite sheep villager?

Most favorite sheep villager?

• Muffy

• Baabara

• Cashmere

• Eunice

• Stella

• Vesta

• Curlos

• Pietro

• Frita

• Wendy

• Timbra

• Willow

• Dom

• umm...I vote because I need confetti :3

• Étoile

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nika

♡!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Galaxy Cupcake
Star Glow Wand
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Red Super Star Trophy
Sheeps are cute and fluffy and I like them all but my most favorite is Dom.

DyhHDvu.png

My favorite sheep villagers are Dom and Étoile. I wish I had more room on my island to have them.

@himekirako I have not had Stella but she is so cute . I might have to try and find her at some point.

I have always found Willow to be the cutest sheep her colors are fun a lively (and also two of my favorites) and she was always super sweet to me in my first NL town ;-;

I'm sure you guys know by now why I like Cashmere, so I'm just gonna comment a post, vote and leave while I rack up more confetti.

Dom is my number one favorite and Frita is probably my second, followed by Wendy and Vesta. 🙂 Dom was one I think that I didn’t like right away but he became a favorite once he moved to my island. I let him move out (not sure why) but I’d definitely would invite him back :D. I loved Frita since New Leaf; I really think her design is adorable. I never had Wendy or Vesta but I like both of them for their designs and color 🙂.

Etoile, love her pastel colour scheme, when the Sanrio villagers came into the game she was the one I was looking forward to having the most. I do also like Muffy and Stella, not had either of them before but I like their designs and wouldn’t mind finding them if I was villager hunting.

I still mourn that we didn’t get an Étoile collectible that time when there was voting. Vesta won that time. Maybe one of these days Étoile will star in her own collectible

I loooove Willow and Etoile. They are just beautiful and I love them :3 Etoile has beautiful colors and I love the star theme.

My favorite Sheep, no contest, is Pietro. His design is so colorful and fun, particularly in New Leaf where the Sheep villagers wore scarves instead of shirts so that you could see their wool. I also just happen to be fond of clown aesthetics. He has been my mayor's next door neighbor in my main, horror-themed New Leaf town for like a decade now. He's among my favorite villagers in general regardless of species.

Muffy is probably second but my history with her is kind of weird. I had her a couple times in New Leaf, in different towns. I quite like her design, but I eventually tired of her both times and replaced her with other villagers. While I've certainly gotten tired of villagers on occasion throughout my years playing the games, it has usually taken much longer. Her stays in my towns were of decent duration but don't compare to how long I usually have villagers. Whatever reason there might be behind that, I can at least say that I think her design is cool.

Yeah, Dom completly stole my heart. I also like Muffy and Etoile very much.

Every time sheeps are mentioned I feel obligated to express my condolences about the scarves 😔

Back