• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so many looking for Walker recently! It's so exciting seeing other fans of the little puppy~ ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧

Ok :)
How long do you usually cycle until?
I'm central time

I am too. I'll cycle till about 11PM. I have work for the next two days so I won't be able to cycle, but next week I should be good to get anyone else out. I might be able to get someone out Saturday before I work, but I dunno. We'll see. I'll try to get Walker and Flurry out tonight.

I am too. I'll cycle till about 11PM. I have work for the next two days so I won't be able to cycle, but next week I should be good to get anyone else out. I might be able to get someone out Saturday before I work, but I dunno. We'll see. I'll try to get Walker and Flurry out tonight.

Ok I'm usually awake then. I'll keep checking in! :)

AH yay! Just got my Walker to camp, ahaha! The Walker here might be all yours, Walkerthedog, best of luck in nabbing him! And thanks so much to Munchi for doing this cycling for all of us, I hope all goes well! I'll be lurking for other villagers from ya in the future, hah^^

AH yay! Just got my Walker to camp, ahaha! The Walker here might be all yours, Walkerthedog, best of luck in nabbing him! And thanks so much to Munchi for doing this cycling for all of us, I hope all goes well! I'll be lurking for other villagers from ya in the future, hah^^

That's great! I'm happy that you got walker. He's just the best :)

He really is~! He was part of my town's starter villagers and I lost him just a little over a month ago due to being unable to play for a couple of days (heartbroken, yo). Crazy how attached we can get to this little guys! (≧▽≦)

He really is~! He was part of my town's starter villagers and I lost him just a little over a month ago due to being unable to play for a couple of days (heartbroken, yo). Crazy how attached we can get to this little guys! (≧▽≦)

Ikr? He was a starter in my first ever ac town back in December 2013. He never left my town. I reset in April and again in July and I want him back badly. It really is crazy on how we can get attached to villagers.

The guy who I was holding Drift for had a random move-in so he can't take him. Trying to find another person to take him for the time being. Cause he's in boxes.

But I am glad you found Walker! :)

Last edited:
Finally got someone to hold Drift! Gonna try and get a couple more people out since all of the ones I have to do a raffle for are gone.

Rory is the mover and I've decided to let him go. Just for the sake of maybe getting someone else to move. If no one objects I will just void him right quick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in Kid Cat. I have agent S and he will go well with him. =)

Okay I will let you know when he is ready to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back