• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing the list here so people don't have to go back.

Current entries:
1. Methoxyl
2. karamell
3. thoraofasgard
4. monhogee97

Last edited:
20 minutes remaining

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Final entries:
1. Methoxyl
2. karamell
3. thoraofasgard
4. monhogee97

And the winner is....entry number 4, monhogee97! Congrats! I will PM you and as customary you have 15-20 minutes to respond. Lolly must be picked up immediately. If you fail to respond within the allotted time I will pick a new winner.
lolly raffle winner.png

Last edited:
Lolly has been claimed! I'll probably do one more mover and then take a break for dinner. I'll be back after though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Picked up Knox from my campsite.

Bam.jpg
Bam is our next mover! He is a raffle as well. Same as before post below to enter. If you win you must pick him up immediately. When you come to my town follow me. When you are done I will end the session. Good luck everyone! I will end the raffle in a little under an hour at 6PM for me.

Current entries:
1. Abby_likes_animalcrossing
2. Gregriii

Last edited:
Added. Raffle is almost over. I went ahead and took my dinner break while waiting for this raffle. I'll give a few more minutes for the bump effect to wear off then I will pick a winner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's long enough. Looks like entry number 1 has won.
bam raffle.png
Congrats, Abby!

As per usual the winner has 15 minutes to respond or the other entry will win.

Last edited:
yay ^_^ ill heasd over now
Okay hold on system update.

edit: open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam has been claimed. Congrats to the winner! For an update on the villagers in my town we have:

Cookie
Walker
Barold
Flurry
Nana
Broffina
Knox
Simon
and Drift who I am holding for someone. If anyone has any interest in any of the tier 5s let me know. If not I only have Flurry, Nana, Cookie and Walker left to cycle out as people have requested them. Of course if I find anyone popular in my tent/igloo I will still recruit them, but I am also recruiting anyone from my tent at this point. I'm getting closer to a town full of unwanteds, but if there's someone you still want on the list feel free to stick around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rory has been recruited from my tent. If anyone has interest in him as well as in Simon, Broffina, Barold, or Knox just let me know.

Last edited:
Cookie.jpg

Our next mover is Cookie! If you would like this cute, pink pup just post below. She is first come, first serve. Must pick up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back