• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely keeping an eye out for Walker! He's such a lovely little guy, I've just cycled through enough to be able to pick him up again. Cookie's super precious as well! I hope she finds a good home~ ^w^

I'm waiting for Flurry. The amount of times I ALMOST got her. Freaking errors right when I saved. I died on the inside.

Last edited:
Cookie has been claimed! The only remaining villagers anyone has expressed interest in now are Flurry, Walker, Nana, and I'm still holding Drift as well. 3 more to go! Let's see if we can get them out! I can tell you now Nana and Flurry will most likely be first come first serve, but since I have a couple of people here now wanting Walker really badly I will think of some creative way to give him out.

it's okay! I'm sorry I'm going crazy over Walker btw xD
Hopefully I'm not too annoying xP

I'm going crazy over Flurry T^T I want her so badly I could cry,

Nah you guys are fine. Flurry is sick so she probably won't be my next mover. In other news I recruited Kid Cat from my igloo! I'll be giving him out, but I don't know what I want to do with him yet

C'mon Flurry. >:eek: Let those blue eyebrows guide you to my town </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back