• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Anyone watch Nintendo's E3? I did!!! In cycling news tent resetting went really smoothly this morning and I only had to do 2 resets before Molly showed up! :3 I have her on my main as well and she's super adorable! I'll decide what to do with her later, but if you are interested please let me know below so I can see how many want her. She is tier 1 now.

Last edited:
Ahh, I'd be interested in molly for a bestie

Sounds good, stick around. I just recruited her and it was super easy so she will be moving in soon. I'll TT her in tomorrow and then try and get another move out for you guys. :3

Hey, guys so I'm going to visit family this weekend, but I will have my DS with me and I will be cycling while I'm there. If I get a move out I will still post and if it's someone who is going to be raffled I will still hold the raffle it will just be a couple of days long. I will be back at some point Sunday. If need be my family has internet I can always get my DS hooked up and do a trade while I'm out there. Keep lurking guys! :3

Hey guys! I logged on today and right off the bat Lucky pinged to move! He is set to be raffled, so post below to enter! I will let this raffle go until I get settled somewhere. I'm visiting family and gonna be kind of busy, but feel free to post and enter! :3 I will update on when the raffle will be ending tomorrow, so keep lurking.

Current Entries:
1. Mayor_Mudkip
2. kayytee
3. EtherealKnight
4. Ghostlyboo
5. ObeseMudkipz
6.Hanaberas

Note: If you have posted before with interest in Lucky please post again below for an official entry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back