• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need pinky to go to someone first since I don't want to send her to you

That's fine. PM me when you are ready or leave a visitor message. I'm on the fireworks festival today so I'm just buying cookies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky has been claimed. Congrats, ObeseMudkipz. I hope you enjoy him! Sorry, Hanaberas that things didn't work out. If there's anyone else you would like please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Not having much luck with tent resetting today. Been getting a lot of resets with no tent and then the villagers I have gotten were Big Top, Carmen, Anabelle, and Mathilda. I know I can do better. It's just taking forever!

Edit: Canberra, Benjamin

Last edited:
Finally got a good tent villager, but they are a dreamie of my cousin's so they are being reserved. Still a lot of other villagers. The person I've been holding Nana for has contacted me saying they are ready for her back, so she will be moving out soon hopefully and I can have more villagers available for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back