• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

hey *****es, im back from getting my hair did so now i can play with competence. 1. I don't trust liam with his noob innocence. In fact it took him out of the spotlight and put others, in fact like me there. I have no problems being in the spotlight but alas, we have scyum hunting to do. And by we i mean the town. Stay out of my business you mafia ****sw !! Anyways, does anyone else feel like tom is always third party it isn fair :(

Speaking of oppurtunistic lynches....
There isn't much to go off of since she was lynched day 1 in xeno, but after going through her post filter in that game, it's just a bunch of one liners, nothing really serious or pro-town. Her play style is really hard to differentiate but idk I see it. In AoT (when she was town) her posts are more serious, contribute, and actually help town. Not seeing that in this game at all.
I guess what stuck out to me the most was this

Reminded me of this post from xeno:

Also in xeno she immediately jumped on an Ares bandwagon once she saw the opportunity....

...just like she did with Liam now.

Crys is scum guys.
Are you just mad that i called you out :lemon: anyways this whole 'case' is bs considering I started the liam wagon duh!!!! anyway im surprised you used 'is scum' rather than something like 'has the chance to be/im thinking they might' but no chrys seems to be 100% certain I was scum. Last time I saw her this certain this early was AOT :eyes: ciao

hey *****es, im back from getting my hair did so now i can play with competence. 1. I don't trust liam with his noob innocence. In fact it took him out of the spotlight and put others, in fact like me there. I have no problems being in the spotlight but alas, we have scyum hunting to do. And by we i mean the town. Stay out of my business you mafia ****sw !! Anyways, does anyone else feel like tom is always third party it isn fair :(

Speaking of oppurtunistic lynches....
Are you just mad that i called you out :lemon: anyways this whole 'case' is bs considering I started the liam wagon duh!!!! anyway im surprised you used 'is scum' rather than something like 'has the chance to be/im thinking they might' but no chrys seems to be 100% certain I was scum. Last time I saw her this certain this early was AOT :eyes: ciao
I don't get the feeling Tom is always third party. His gameplay feels like just jokeing around and not helping town. Maybe that is why people are sus of him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im okay with that
Why are you okay with that?

I don't get the feeling Tom is always third party. His gameplay feels like just jokeing around and not helping town. Maybe that is why people are sus of him?
I mean if there's a valid complaint then sure I'll respond to it I guess, but Cory's reasoning was literally "you're talking with Panda", Charlise "I did the math" and Liam probably because he doesn't like me.

Plus the added benefit of being third party is not having to give a damn. :)

I mean if there's a valid complaint then sure I'll respond to it I guess, but Cory's reasoning was literally "you're talking with Panda", Charlise "I did the math" and Liam probably because he doesn't like me.

Plus the added benefit of being third party is not having to give a damn. :)
Well when you're third party you don't need to help town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway unvote me or your gonna have a bad time
Is this your way of saying you will regret lynching me?

xeno maf isn't real. It's day one and I'm okay with a Liam policy lynch.
At this point, there were far better options to policy lynch. I'm pretty sure that there were 3 people who didn't post or only left a checking in post.

Tbh I was gonna trying scheming some more but then I realized what's it matter, so I'm just going to out myself as a Third Party Coward. AKA a Survivor who is night immune for a single night of my choosing.
Well, I hope you act like you did in Xeno

I've never played with Liam before, but I PM'd him about the whole "I'm Townie" messages to more than half of us and all he wanted to say was "I don't know I wasn't thinking" and then he asked if I was gonna keep questioning him and I replied "what's wrong you don't want to communicate with me about he game?" And I haven't heard from him since. His unwillingness to cooperate and uninterest in not wanting to help scum hunt is making me suspicious of him still.

I want to hear more from Kirby, he is seeming a little quiet from what I remember, maybe he's changed his game play, if anyone can enlighten me on that it'd be much appreciated.

Please explain the bolded Panda.

His claim is a lie
him and panda are scum
Please don't make this another Smash mafia

My thoughts so far.

I feel like Crys is trying to push easy lynches like this post.

Feels scummy. Kinda reminds me of Mog doing almost the same thing the last game she was scum.
I think we should believe Liam for right now and focus on someone else.
Cory seems to be acting like his passed games.
Not sure about everyone else.
Pretty much sums up how I feel about the game so far. Brownie points for you

Seems like Dolby is coasting. I guess he is busy bluesnipeing.

:lemon:
Wow, right after giving you brownie points :(

anyway unvote me or your gonna have a bad time
Not again, please

My Thoughts
Cory- Dumb Town as usual. Behavior is similar to the beginning of AOT and Smash mafia
Liamslash- He PMed people and forgot to PM some of them. The actions that followed would be extremely dumb from a scum perspective. I feel like he's dumb town, let's move on
Chrystina-Feeling better about than earlier, simply for the Crys sus
Tom-He has a silver tongue that lies. Actually that claim could be proven though, if we have somebody perform an action on him on the night that he hides as a "coward". Pretty sure he'd be more cautious as scum
Improper/Crys-Not liking your recent behavior
Panda-Not liking their focus on Liam

Brief on most of these, I know. Have been at an wedding since 1 pm PST, so sorry for my absence
Will Charlise/Byngo's vote be nulled since they were replaced?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see you Lurking Dolby. Did you get a Pm from Liam?

Yes, I thought I said so earlier

I just read up on everything that was said why I was gone. Are people voting crys mainly because of how she's acting towards Liam? (set on lynching him). If so, I don't really see the point, she acted the exact same in the last game I played with her, she was a replacement and her first posts were about Liam being scum (he wasn't, nor was crys):
Ya and Liam is scum.

At the same time crys, I don't get why you're voting Liam in the first place just because hes a noob, when he acted the same (so far) in the last game and he was town. I'm thinking that liam just didn't message us (I think it's just us 2 he didn't message initially?) because he didn't want to / couldn't trust but made that excuse as not to seem mean or something? I don't know, but I personally buy what he's saying and don't think he's scum just now. Do you have any other reason for voting Liam? and like Tom said, why should we policy lynch him when he's at least making an effort?

Also why the votes for Tom? He said he's third party and I buy it, wouldn't we be better trying to lynch mafia instead of him?

At this point, there were far better options to policy lynch. I'm pretty sure that there were 3 people who didn't post or only left a checking in post.

liam's the only one out of those three who crys could confirm as not being helpful to town though (based on the last game i played with him). anyway, sorry, i think that's beside the point i think it's pretty suspicious of crys to claim it as a policy lynch since he is at least trying and i think it's fairly evident he's dumb town, it would be a stupid move if he was mafia and i think crys is giving him FAR too much credit if she thinks he's feigning innocence. however, i gotta agree with fleshy, crys did unashamedly accuse liam when she was town BUT you'd think she'd have learned from her past mistakes though...so

also still interested in hearing what lie liam told

xeno maf isn't real. It's day one and I'm okay with a Liam policy lynch.

i wanna know what "policy" this actually is? u look like a typical scummer who wants to dump on the worst player

im also happy to lynch byngo since i doubt they have any intention of playing the game. altho maybe the hosts will smite them to save us the lynch.

Well, I hope you act like you did in Xeno

Please explain the bolded Panda.

Please don't make this another Smash mafia

Pretty much sums up how I feel about the game so far. Brownie points for you

Wow, right after giving you brownie points :(

Not again, please

My Thoughts
Cory- Dumb Town as usual. Behavior is similar to the beginning of AOT and Smash mafia
Liamslash- He PMed people and forgot to PM some of them. The actions that followed would be extremely dumb from a scum perspective. I feel like he's dumb town, let's move on
Chrystina-Feeling better about than earlier, simply for the Crys sus
Tom-He has a silver tongue that lies. Actually that claim could be proven though, if we have somebody perform an action on him on the night that he hides as a "coward". Pretty sure he'd be more cautious as scum
Improper/Crys-Not liking your recent behavior
Panda-Not liking their focus on Liam

Brief on most of these, I know. Have been at an wedding since 1 pm PST, so sorry for my absence
Will Charlise/Byngo's vote be nulled since they were replaced?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I thought I said so earlier

Which one was smash mafia again?
I don't even remember it.

i wanna know what "policy" this actually is? u look like a typical scummer who wants to dump on the worst player

im also happy to lynch byngo since i doubt they have any intention of playing the game. altho maybe the hosts will smite them to save us the lynch.

i was placed in the game when it was midnight my time. calm urself

so ive caught up. apparently crys is the prime candidate for wanting liam lynched?

also a tom is a waste of a lynch lmao

Back