• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

mushrooms

gorgonara

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I just found out mushrooms are a thing in new leaf and info is really sparse on it so wayhay im on it.

Mushrooms grow around special tree stumps, sometimes when you cut down a tree, there will be a weird pattern on it. These special tree-stumps will grow mushrooms all year round, so if you want you could totally make mushroom farms. Mushrooms cant wilt, cant be planted, and are plucked. They can be sold or eaten, or whatever. Different types of mushrooms have different values, but they all act the same except for two. Truffles, the most valuable mushroom grow underground around the stump and need to be dug up. And super-mushrooms are exceedingly rare, and when eaten will temporarily make you grow in size ala Super Mario.

Silver axes will always produce weird stumps, but can still break, and are bought from the island shop. Gold axes have an increased chance of producing weird stumps, but will never break, and is rewarded by lief for planting loads of trees. Normal axes are just lame shotas and rarely produce cool stumps and break all the time.

S'yeah thats why you should keep weird stumps.

Gold axes have an increased chance of producing weird stumps, but will never break, and is rewarded by lief for planting loads of trees.

Is it rewarded by planting the trees or just buying 50 of his tree sprouts? I thought it was the latter.

Is it rewarded by planting the trees or just buying 50 of his tree sprouts? I thought it was the latter.

You have to buy the trees from him, and then plant them. Planting fruit or trees not from him doesn't count which is kind of lame. But i dont really care because hE'S SO CUTE.

Back