• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 250th Blog Entry

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Yep, I just got to:

250 Entries!

I just can't believe that I got this far. I currently have the largest blog on TBT, and I'm 1/4 the way of getting to 1,000 entries. I don't know what I would do when I get to that point, but the StarFall Press is still going to get more updates as of now.

One thing I could not wait until is Animal Crossing's Nintendo Switch game, which is not confirmed in production as of now, but when that comes out, I'll be ready to blog about my town there. I'm also planning on starting a new town in ACNL, but StarFall is still going to live as long as I'm still having it. The new town is going to be on a different cartridge since I got a new 3DS in January.

One thing I do wish that Nintendo does while making the new Animal Crossing game is that they can incorporate some of the AC game ideas I written in my My Idea Book. If you haven't read it, I recommend reading it and making comments on each page. It's a 30-page blog with 40 different ideas. I haven't read it in a while, but after reading it again this year, I realized what I should've written in it instead. But I don't want to edit it, even if the amiibo update inspired game ideas. These ideas are based on ACNL (like town development) and Happy Home Designer (like interior design), along with new ideas Nintendo didn't think of (like biomes). But they don't have to accept any of these. They weren't written to direct Nintendo to do when they make an AC game. They were written to show what I think would make Animal Crossing better.

You may go ahead and spread the word by telling everybody in the Animal Crossing fanbase about my Idea Book, even without notifying me. I love getting views and comments on it.

Back