• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My best friend.

Gnome

the poster formerly known as AverageSean
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
<span style="display:block;text-align:center">
weighted-companion-cube.png

<span style="color:black"><big>I don't know what I'd do if it was taken away.</big>

http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6ljFaKRTrI&autoplay=1

I think this fits perfectly with AverageSean.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
cutting_edge.png

</div>

Furry Sparks said:
I think this fits perfectly with AverageSean.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
cutting_edge.png

</div>
Yup.

OMG YOU GUYS, TODAY I WAS IN THIS PLACE AND THEY HAD THIS MACHINE WHERE... IT WAS AMAZING ITS LIKE TV BUT YOU CAN PLAY IT LIKE A BOARD GAME THEY CALL IT A VIDEO GAME! ITS SO AMAZING I SPENT ALL MY QUATERS ON IT

God damnit, no.

It stopped being funny so *censored.3.0*ing long ago.

*censored.3.0*.

Megamannt125 said:
OMG YOU GUYS, TODAY I WAS IN THIS PLACE AND THEY HAD THIS MACHINE WHERE... IT WAS AMAZING ITS LIKE TV BUT YOU CAN PLAY IT LIKE A BOARD GAME THEY CALL IT A VIDEO GAME! ITS SO AMAZING I SPENT ALL MY QUATERS ON IT
Old joke is not old if considered to be a part of the joke based on old, which is old, but considered to be new if apart of the old joke.

Wrong quote o:

Ok now that we're done talking in past tense, let's talk in future tense now.
OMG YOU GUYS THEY RELEASED SOMETHING SO AMAZING AT E3 12! A NINTENDOSTATION720! IT WILL BE VIRTUAL REALITY AND THE GRAPHICS ARE SO AMAZING, THEY WERE SHOWCASING THIS GAME CALLED SUPER SMASH BROS X, AND YOU CAN PLAY AS CLASSIC CHARACTERS LIKE MARIO AND LINK, AND NOW SINCE SONY, MICROSOFT, NINTENDO, AND EVERY OTHER GAME COMPANY JOINED UP, NEW CHARACTERS SUCH AS THE SCOUT AND CLOUD ARE PLAYABLE.

Back