• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing My New Leaf Runway (Brick Bridge Path)

Ty so much! Pink grass designs are adorable :). I'll be using them around my town

Lemme know by the end of week which pink grass you like the best cuz I'll keep on posting them til Sunday.
I sure will!
I really wish this forum was viewed more. There are so many talented people here!

Pink Spring Circle Grass for Sakura season is up on my Tumblr (link in my sig). Tomorrow I'll be posting all the Spring grass patterns on this forum.

Last edited:
All the Spring/Summer grass designs:
tumblr_n1k6s3SX511sfhmsxo1_400_zps9c2ba0b6.jpg

tumblr_n1k6s3SX511sfhmsxo3_400_zps580dbbcf.jpg

HNI_0063_zps7d8b8ac1.jpg

HNI_0064_zps8f85b97e.jpg

HNI_0069_zps8c60af4d.jpg

HNI_0068_zps32cf98e6.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo I love the pink squares :D
And the grass designs look so realistic! Nice work!

Oooo I love the pink squares :D
And the grass designs look so realistic! Nice work!
Thank you for pink grass I wasn't sure what colors to use. xD So I went crazy with the colors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

G-lo Bikini
tumblr_n1zon5XnwE1sfhmsxo1_400_zpsf3730094.jpg

HNI_0092_zps95ff0b02.jpg

HNI_0093_zps4e34a317.jpg

HNI_0094_zpsb3a47672.jpg

HNI_0095_zpsb25eab2b.jpg

Last edited:
oh snap, I'll definitely scan some of those for my kitchen and my bathroom later.

Plaid Effect:
8x8_zps497f96dc.png

1) Draw in a 2x2 dark colored square (black in my example)
2) Draw in lighter colored squares (gray in my example) directly above, below, left and right of the dark square (black)
3) Draw in the lightest colored squares (violet in my example) directly diagonal from the starting dark square (black). You are done with the Basic Plaid
4) If you want to make it fancy: on the lighter colored squares draw in more lines following a unified pattern.
8x8_zpsae57c961.png

*Tips: You can design any plaid designs if you lay down the foundation of plaids described in steps 1-3.
** You can google "animal crossing plaid patterns" for more ideas on how to create more plaid designs.
And you are done!!
2013-07-11235406_zpsb60629b5.jpg

^pattern on page 2 of this forum
I'm gonna try and make a Sylveon-inspired plaid dress. Wish me luck! :D

Last edited:
If it works, I might.
Sylveon Colors.jpg
xD Stephy, I am feeling a bit loopy cuz I am on 3 types of drugs for my fever (cough, inflammation, antibiotics). Lemme know if these colors look good for Sylveon plaid shirt.

Last edited:
xD Stephy, I am feeling a bit loopy cuz I am on 3 types of drugs for my fever (cough, inflammation, antibiotics). Lemme know if these colors look good for Sylveon plaid shirt.
Holy $#!T THIS IS AWESOME! :D Sooooo much better than what I was doing. XD

Now I'm doing a cute little ribbon following the tut. But I played around with the sides and made it a little more puffy. Hope I can pull it off. :D

Awww. :C Hope ya get better.

Last edited:
Back