• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pkmn Black and White were good games

big-sean-reading-tweets.jpg

People thought they were bad? I loved white and white 2, especially 2.

I like Japanese "boob" games.

Also people who don't get the diff between this and obvious sex depictions in western games are just badly informed.

yes those.. hyperdimension neptunia.. whatever things with kyute girls and boobs lol

i hate children

idk if that's an unpopular opinion or not but omg keep your kids away from me ugh

i hate children

idk if that's an unpopular opinion or not but omg keep your kids away from me ugh

i do too. and whatever crap parents never teaching them manners.

also, i dont want kids for my own.. ugh.

I don't need Netflix. o.e But if I had it again.. who knows.

I like exercising, lol I know a lot of people do, but there are a lot who don't like it.

Weed is unenjoyable.

Can't really think of any. xD

Last edited:
collectibles are poop, but I'd actually love to see a poop collectible

"limited edition golden poop collectible" come get it while it's hot~

Don't wear yoga pants if you're...um.. obese (not chubby), we can see your underwear through it... Also maybe nobody should wear them bc they're ugly as fk so yeah

I absolutely HATE pop music....... Well, meh I don't hate all of it i just...... Yeah. I seriously can't think of any pop song i like. I'm more of a Reggae/Rock type of person, pop just never came into my head. Let's see what else...... Oh yeah i hate YouTubers that let the sub base get to their head. Juse because you have 1m subs doesn't mean that you can just upload junk games n stuff like that pew whateverz. I don't know how people can use phones 24/7. And I don't know why hashtags got popular. Basically everything that is popular gets overused then becomes annoying. Just a few things.

I like and appreciate Yoko Ono a lot, both as artist and musician... People who bish about her and the Beatles break-up can go burn somewhere hot.. For serious those whiners...

- - - Post Merge - - -

• Nutella is overrated
  • I think that leggings are awful

amen my friend i agree to those.

noone should wear leggings and especially not under dresses.

-People are way too sensitive
-If you get offended easily you should stay away from public forums and message boards
-The USA sucks quite terribly and really needs governmental reform unless someone like Bernie Sanders get elected

-People are way too sensitive
-If you get offended easily you should stay away from public forums and message boards

^this.

also i dont like modern metal music at all much.. there are like one, two bands i actually like.

Blue is the most boring colour on earth
PS3 > PS4
and the Xbone is worse than the Wii U
amiibos are overpriced
Wii U gamepad > pro controller
Smash is still boring
Kirby and the rainbow curse > triple deluxe
luigi's mansion was a fantastic game
loz majora's mask is broken!
tan is overrated
natural eyebrows > those 2 lines of poo
fat people shouldn't cosplay skinny characters
kids who go "kawaii desu" don't bother me at all
being a moderator is def not a fun job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back