• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno though I think the superhero craze has been on going even before most of us were born. I actually can't think of a time when people weren't into things like Marvel and DC. (Well in my lifetime)

I guess my unpopular opinion is that I don't really see the need in being active in every social network outlet. They all seem to run the same way to me lol and it starts to become a big distraction to keep up with it all. It is nice to have information feed so quickly but at the same time it can be overwhelming.

Also Pokemon Black and White almost killed the franchise for me. Would have been better to have XY instead.

Last edited:
I guess my unpopular opinion is that I don't really see the need in being active in every social network outlet. They all seem to run the same way to me lol and it starts to become a big distraction to keep up with it all. It is nice to have information feed so quickly but at the same time it can be overwhelming.

Yeah, I don't get the point ever. I would never join Facebook and those sites even if I get money for it, really.

Also I guess superheroes always been popular but people posting them in every single thing on 9gag, imgur and those sites.. go take a dump will ya

Yeah, I don't get the point ever. I would never join Facebook and those sites even if I get money for it, really.

Also I guess superheroes always been popular but people posting them in every single thing on 9gag, imgur and those sites.. go take a dump will ya

I was definitely more into stuff like MySpace and Facebook when it was just limited to my friends and a few celebrities or artists I wanted to keep up with. But I feel now like you can get intimidated more when you can see what everyone in the world is doing lol

I do think that the superhero fandom feel differently now than when I was younger, but personally it's kinda nice to have something that continues to share throughout all the generations. Since every stage of that growth offered something new to new fans, but also kept some of the basic elements.

Last edited:
I was definitely more into stuff like MySpace and Facebook when it was just limited to my friends and a few celebrities or artists I wanted to keep up with. But I feel now like you can get intimidated more when you can see what everyone in the world is doing lol

I do think that the superhero fandom feel differently now than when I was younger, but personally it's kinda nice to have something that continues to share throughout all the generations. Since every stage of that growth offered something new to new fans, but also kept some of the basic elements.

yeah pretty much and tbh people using it as some kind of social norm that everyone should have it bothers me. and like groups at uni using it as some pseudo-official platform bothers me..

yeah.. those series seems way overrated to me though.

Changing for someone is very often the only way relationships can survive. Now I'm not talking about changing everything about yourself or anything, I just mean you have to make compromises and learn and change in a relationship, so I mean how a lot of people are like "never change for someone" nah man, just do it, it's probably for the better anyways? IDK, confusing shizz.

Hey kiddos.
This is probably some of the best long-term relationship advice I've ever seen.
Also, for the love of god, don't just get married to someone after 4 months of knowing them. It's a huge trend here in Utah. You don't actually know someone until about 2-3 years in, after living with them.
NO SERIOUSLY. My cousin knew this chick for 2 MONTHS AND PROPOSED TO HER. They were married AFTER 6 MONTHS OF KNOWING EACH OTHER?? And he has the audacity to put my relationship down? My fiance's cousin got married after 2 weeks of knowing eachother because at 19 "they were getting old and had to find someone fast" and "Getting sick of the dating game". Is.. is Utah a breeding ground for stupid people?
Oh, not to mention they apparently got married FOR ALL TIME AND ETERNITY.

Here's some of my unpopular opinions:
- If you're under 18 (in some cases older, also sometimes younger), then your opinions really don't matter if it's political or social (unless it's a teen problem, then my opinions don't really matter). You're too immature to understand most things yet. I look back to when I was 15-17 and literally everything I thought was immature and stupid. You really will change with age, and that's okay. How you deal with and comprehend things will drastically change when you hit your 20's. I image that people older than me think I'm dumb as hell, and they're probably right. Not saying ya'll under 18 are stupid by any means.

- Crying is not a sign of weakness. **** you, big sister. I can cry as much as I want to because it makes me feel better thanks.

- I hate the word lesbian. It's too harsh of a noise? Idk, it sounds ugly in my mouth. I don't hate lesbians. I'm engaged to a woman. Don't think that.

- I hate minions holy **** stop it, you're seriously on my AMAZON BOX WHAT THE HELL??

- I'm super weirded out that Holly kissed Artemis. You're like 80 woman. He's a 14 year old human boy. GTFO.

- RWBY is god awful. Everything in it is bad.

- Anime is literally the stupidest crap on the planet.

- Why did I have to say the Texas pledge everyDAY when I lived in Texas? No other state does that??

Last edited:
finnian, as some that lives in Texas I can say cause Texas state pride is ridiculously massive. I still hear people wanting to secede lol

Last edited:
finnian, as some that lives in Texas I can say cause Texas state pride is ridiculously massive. I still hear people wanting to secede lol
I KNOW!!?? SeriouslY?? I lived there for 6 years and holy **** Texas LOVES Texas. I went back for my sisters wedding and the hotel had a Texas shaped waffle iron.
But, no, every time I want to shock people with a Texas fact, I recite the Texas Pledge.
I know that ***** by heart.

2k15, push Texas into the Gulf.

Last edited:
I realize that my reply was very late lol oh well. Yeah it's fun to tell people you're from Texas when you go other places cause people are like 0_9

There is a difference between adapting to one another and changing completely, just saying.

Also I don't get people who watch like 10 anime and 20 series on netflix like dudes do you even jav a life. I follow very few series and if I do I make sure to watch them on TV or if I'm really into, DVD or worst case online.

Also!

I like Donald Trump as a presidential candidate
Don't get your hopes up. Ignoring how controversial he can be, most business and military men think it's similar to their existing job. It isn't.

also M*A*S*H is the best telly series ever
HELL. YES.
I've been binge watching on Netflix for the last few months. Still only just finishing season 8.
I love Charles and Klinger. Other than Hawkeye of course. :)
One reason I have Pierce in my town.

HELL. YES.
I've been binge watching on Netflix for the last few months. Still only just finishing season 8.
I love Charles and Klinger. Other than Hawkeye of course. :)
One reason I have Pierce in my town.

marry me.

jk, glad to see other fans. and yes i had pierce in my town at some points for that cause as well x)

unpopular opinions okay

1.) i do not like fairy types in the newer pokemon games (bc they obliterate my favorite dragon type, hydreigon :( ) also because dragon types are like my favorite type overall (out of all of them). i seem to take a liking to them and all of them are just so worthy and it's where certain powerhouses and legends come from. garchomp, dragonite, etc.
2.) i like almond joys. like the little chocolate candies. those are good in my opinion? like i remember not liking them at all and ditching the almond joys after collecting candy during halloween and throwing them out and all. but i just suddenly took a liking to them. honestly i'll eat anything but i remember not being able to eat these .. now i can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back