• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like and appreciate Yoko Ono a lot, both as artist and musician... People who bish about her and the Beatles break-up can go burn somewhere hot.. For serious those whiners...

- - - Post Merge - - -

amen my friend i agree to those.

noone should wear leggings and especially not under dresses.

Or the people who wear them under shorts. What is this, 2003?
If you're over 11 don't wear them.

• Nutella is overrated
  • I think that leggings are awful

Nutella overrated? Blasphemy! :D

I agree on the leggings. I don`t mind children wearing them under dresses or whatever, but no adult should wear them. Also, don`t wear sportswear for everyday life. I can`t stand seeing someone in sweatpants outside the house going grocery shopping. I mean come on people, you aint invisible.

Andddddd:
- Old people can`t cycle, they are like moving proximity mines on the road.
- Just because a person is disabled, doesn`t mean the whole world should jump aside when they come racing across the boardwalk.
- When a kid tries to be smart with a police officer, they should have permission to taser them.

Going against the grain a bit considering the last couple comments but...

I can't stand people who judge others based on their clothing. I feel like that's about as shallow as you can get. The clothing people wear often reflect the region they are from and their income level. I had a friend in high school who was from Germany (I'm from Canada) and she said she was disgusted that women wore jeans in North America. She told us that we'd be humiliated if we ever traveled to Paris because everyone would think we were trashy because of our clothes. I was humiliated actually - to be associated with that *****.

Going against the grain a bit considering the last couple comments but...

I can't stand people who judge others based on their clothing. I feel like that's about as shallow as you can get. The clothing people wear often reflect the region they are from and their income level. I had a friend in high school who was from Germany (I'm from Canada) and she said she was disgusted that women wore jeans in North America. She told us that we'd be humiliated if we ever traveled to Paris because everyone would think we were trashy because of our clothes. I was humiliated actually - to be associated with that *****.

It's sad to think this is an unpopular opinion. :( If that person likes wearing that said item of clothing, then by all means they should be able to wear it and feel happy with wearing it. I mean sometimes I've wanted to go out wearing an outfit but felt too embarrassed to do it because I would just feel like I'm standing out too much, and then people would judge me. No, you should just be allowed to wear whatever you want and not worry about getting a nasty comment.

People who wear underwear under their swimming wear is so gross.

I prefer 'modern' art, like 1960s-1970s rather than baroque works

Stealth games can go suck my dids tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or the people who wear them under shorts. What is this, 2003?
If you're over 11 don't wear them.

they jav them under shorts .. smh dude.

@ThomasNLD I pretty much agree.. you're not a VIP snowflake because you are old, young or disabled.. really.

Changing for someone is very often the only way relationships can survive. Now I'm not talking about changing everything about yourself or anything, I just mean you have to make compromises and learn and change in a relationship, so I mean how a lot of people are like "never change for someone" nah man, just do it, it's probably for the better anyways? IDK, confusing shizz.

Also I agree with the leggings/sweatpants/yoga pants stuff. Like please no. I have a friend who LIVES in leggings >.<, like no bby no plz. But I really like tights and thigh-highs and knee highs so I mean does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe, but I don't care. Yall can suck my dids.

ALSO I really hate celebrities that do nothing. Like why are you even famous, why are people paying attention to you? I don't get it mango, just disappear already. *cough cough Kim Kardashian cough cough*

But on that same note, celebrities who were famous for something and manage to disappear and become normal humans are like my fave thing, like someone was posting on FB the other day about Rick Moranis, who disappeared from movies in 1997 to become a good dad and take care of his kids, and he's happy doing this! Like frick yeah go you dude!

-People are way too sensitive
-If you get offended easily you should stay away from public forums and message boards

ya so tru lol

------

i don't think the minions from despicable me are cute lmao oh and also agnes whoops :rolleyes:

agnes makes me cringe so hard yikes

1. I hate meat.
2. I don't understand Dr Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Subbed Anime, or how airplanes do airplane stuff.
3. I hate cats.
4. I hate everything brown.
5. I hate any charity that exists.
6. I hate beggars.
7. I hate fake flowers.
8. I hate when a restaurant gives you more than 1 utensil.
9. I hate any person who claims they are "cool"
10. I hate basic white girls.
11. I hate any and every jock
12. I hate the government
13. I hate typing long lists

Changing for someone is very often the only way relationships can survive. Now I'm not talking about changing everything about yourself or anything, I just mean you have to make compromises and learn and change in a relationship, so I mean how a lot of people are like "never change for someone" nah man, just do it, it's probably for the better anyways? IDK, confusing shizz.

This is a complicated thing, in some ways. Of course you have to make compromises and such but you shouldn't get 'boring' or get too much how your partner wants the ideal to be. You shouldn't change personality, music taste or whatever just because they hate it. Also if you prefer hairy armpits, that's you and you shouldn't shave because they want.. You know those things should be yourself. An dlast but not least if you are some free-spirit artist type, don't go get boring housewife because you jav kids.

Of course you probably agree with some things but if they can't accept your way of life, go away really.

Ugh I know right? I played the game it was good, and that was the end of it. If I were obsessed with any game it probably with be Sapphire and Ruby.

most 3/DS ones were crap.. Platinum was good though and I liked HG/SS(not that i could ever get online on the non-dsi/3ds enhanced games though)

I've got quite the random ones that deal with food. Not sure if that's what I idea was with the original post, but, I consider them unpopular opinions.

I don't drink chocolate milk anymore since I'm vegan, but when I was really young and drank chocolate milk on a daily basis, I always drank it from the metal spoon versus drinking it from the cup or a straw. Though it's weird, I've found a FB page for those who prefer the taste, haha.

I found out the other night that I prefer the taste of wine coolers from an aluminum can rather than the glass bottle. I didn't think it was strange, however when I told my friends they all thought it was weird.

I don't see the appeal in Sherlock, Marvel series/films or Supernatural.. Well I am picky with series and never been the largest sci-fi/fantasy fan but tbh people hype this so much really.

- Youtube "celebrities"
- Overly cheery shopattendants (mostly in clothing stores, who just can`t be as happy as they pretend to be).
- Drunk people in public transportation (its only fun when I`m drunk to and thats not always the case).
- Gossip on tv, magazines, radio, everywhere.
- Reality TV shows.
- Football analists with exception of Johan Cruijff.
- HEATWAVES.

- Youtube "celebrities"
- Overly cheery shopattendants (mostly in clothing stores, who just can`t be as happy as they pretend to be).
- Drunk people in public transportation (its only fun when I`m drunk to and thats not always the case).
- Gossip on tv, magazines, radio, everywhere.
- Reality TV shows.
- Football analists with exception of Johan Cruijff.
- HEATWAVES.

Agree. Especially drunk old men that tries to jav a conversation with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back