• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually meat is healthy so i don't know who told it wasn't... I mean sure stuff like bologne and hotdogs aren't healthy but everybody's body is different and people like me who are susceptible to vitamin deficiencies need to eat animal protein for energy and health. I used to not eat meat most my life bc it grossed me (I used to be a picky eater) but growing up I learned how to eat healthy for myself. I need eggs/chicken/beef and I don't really need anybody telling me to eat beans and bugs bc too many beans turn me into a sloth.

Just wanted to mention that I actually do agree with you, and thank-you for clearing up your point. People are really just animals and part of the food chain like everyone else. In terms of my personal morals I see is no difference between buying local meat, hunting your own meat, and abstaining completely. Like you said I am also against factory farming of animals. I just get really annoyed (as I'm sure you do) when someone lectures someone else about their food. Whether it's a vegetarian/vegan telling someone eating meat is wrong or someone telling me that I'm stupid for not eating meat it's all just wildly inappropriate.

I don't find Megan Fox super gorgeous like most people say.

A lot of my friends dislike Ariana Grande. I used to like her because of her girly girl style, but if what I hear is true, I'm not sure if I like her anymore.

I never knew she was a singer, until my little nephew showed me a clip of her on youtube.
I think she is a decent actress in those nickelodeon shows, but her singing isn`t very impressive. Those shows seem a great trampoline for future careers though.

I don`t like or dislike her though, I barely know her. I think those shows and her appearance help her a lot.

What I meant by that is that they don't have to not eat it because eating dairy from the right companies is not hurting animals. If it grosses you, you shouldn't be eating it. It's your own taste.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My main point is killing animals for food isn't wrong imo. Humans are omnivores and it's just the way nature works. If you don't wanna eat meat there's nothing wrong with that. It's just in terms of not eating meat because you're against cruelty in factory farming, that there's other options, and you don't have to become a vegan for that and it's kinda unnecessary. The only meat I ever eat is chicken or fish, I hate greasy food and it's not like I'm a huge meat person.
But I guess I made my statement a bit too broad.

no.... they arent..... humans can live off of a herbivore diet and meat isnt needed,,,,,

I never knew she was a singer, until my little nephew showed me a clip of her on youtube.
I think she is a decent actress in those nickelodeon shows, but her singing isn`t very impressive. Those shows seem a great trampoline for future careers though.

I don`t like or dislike her though, I barely know her. I think those shows and her appearance help her a lot.

Oh come on. The girls can sing. She can hit high notes few people can. I don't like her but saying her singing is unimpressive is unreasonable.

Oh come on. The girls can sing. She can hit high notes few people can. I don't like her but saying her singing is unimpressive is unreasonable.

Like I said, I have absolutely nothing against her and have no reason to be unreasonable about it. Like I said, it sounds nasal to me. Her songs are generic as well for me, but that doesn`t mean she can`t be a good singer.

(Sorry if here is not seriousness in my comment >.< also if i post it in the wrong community,sorry)
I think the aerosparyers and rollers in splatoon are very overpopular,theres always in online,either be turf war or ranked mode,there ALWAYS someone with a aerospray rg or mg or someone with the rollers
Also,i think the song Shake it off from Tailor swift is very repetitive (i know that song is very february or march,but my friends are still hearing it :p)

I'm super conservative and would honestly love to live in a country where things like drinking alcohol and walking down the street wearing revealing clothing were illegal.

that sounds like no fun tho

I don't like how the Steven Universe fandom is always arguing about the sexuality/gender of the Gems. I think that they should just like the characters for who they are instead of worrying about labeling all of them

I don't like how the Steven Universe fandom is always arguing about the sexuality/gender of the Gems. I think that they should just like the characters for who they are instead of worrying about labeling all of them

SAME
i also hate logging into tumblr and seeing the fandom of steven universe going nuts over an insignificant moment in the show. .v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back