• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good, I think a lot of people do get offended when someone is telling them they are horrible, ugly, stupid, I certainly do get upset when someone calls me stupid because I don't want people to think I'm stupid.

ya i dont care either if people swear or whatever and if people are so bored they gotta tell me im ugly or whatever well their fault couldn't care less.

us two are so similar m8

ya i can be pretty rude and sarcastic if i want to irl too... and i cuss a lot lol.

and i've learned not to care .. like yea if they are that bored let them jav a blast

ya i can be pretty rude and sarcastic if i want to irl too... and i cuss a lot lol.

and i've learned not to care .. like yea if they are that bored let them jav a blast

i tend to be sarcastic irl but not as rude as i may come across on the internet

i tend to be sarcastic irl but not as rude as i may come across on the internet

i can be rude, but that's mostly because people are offended and/or misunderstands me lol.

ya i might behave a bit better irl but yea p much sarcasm 24*7 lol

i can be rude, but that's mostly because people are offended and/or misunderstands me lol.

ya i might behave a bit better irl but yea p much sarcasm 24*7 lol

i get misunderstood a lot on the internet lol

I like to look on the bright side of things because I find it pointless to be negative all the time. I mean, everyone gets down every now and then, including myself, but how can some people constantly be so negative about everything?

a lot of the instagram captions the kids in my school post are so stupid. just like a lot of other girls my age. plz stop

When kids stop eating and say they have anorexia like its a good thing. Not eating for a day is not anorexia smh
And what annoyed me most was when I was reading a magazine (never again) and Meghan Trainor said she tried being anorexic but said "she wasn't strong enough."

Last edited:
When kids stop eating and say they have anorexia like its a good thing. Not eating for a day is not anorexia smh
And what annoyed me most was when I was reading a magazine (never again) and Meghan Trainor said she tried being anorexic but said "she wasn't strong enough."

the hell is wrong with people.. especially celebs and attention seekers.

that is a serious illness smh

i once tried being anorexic

a lot of the instagram captions the kids in my school post are so stupid. just like a lot of other girls my age. plz stop

this

so much.

pretty much all (pre)teens on social media are like that with a few exceptions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back