• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Madoka Magica is a pretty terrible anime that relies heavily on cheap shock value and false advertising, and watching it felt like having everything I love about magical girl shows spat on and stabbed with a broken glass bottle.

I thought Oliver & Company was a good movie.

To all of those who were here last September or October:

Does anyone remember my first avatar?

Also lol vomit is pretty easy to taste.

And **** I guess they mean really yuck things.

and blood well just suck on a wound?

I thought Oliver & Company was a good movie.

To all of those who were here last September or October:

Does anyone remember my first avatar?

I browsed the thread for about a year before I actually joined, but I don't remember your first avatar. You probably had something before that basket of apples, right? That's the last thing I remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol vomit is pretty easy to taste.

And **** I guess they mean really yuck things.

and blood well just suck on a wound?

Why would you suck on a wound...?
But if your mouths bleeding you can taste blood.
But why and how would someone taste bat poop, doll hair And bleach? And that other stuff?

Why would you suck on a wound...?
But if your mouths bleeding you can taste blood.
But why and how would someone taste bat poop, doll hair And bleach? And that other stuff?
I used to suck on mine because I thought it would make them heal quicker. :(

Toxic metal cleaner sounds very worrying imo. Someone might've poisoned themselves. D:

I browsed the thread for about a year before I actually joined, but I don't remember your first avatar. You probably had something before that basket of apples, right? That's the last thing I remember.

You're right. Even if the avatar with my pet apples was the longest avatar I ever had on TBT, I had five avatars prior to that, three of them had my mayor in them (not the blonde girl in my current avatar).

Some people who knew me longer on this site would know every avatar I had, including the bowl of apples.

Last edited:
You're right. Even if the avatar with my pet apples was the longest avatar I ever had on TBT, I had five avatars prior to that, three of them had my mayor in them (not the blonde girl in my current avatar).

Some people who knew me longer on this site would know every avatar I had, including the bowl of apples.

I remember that cat(?) in a boat and then that animated one with a cat sliding down a fruit stand

I remember that cat(?) in a boat and then that animated one with a cat sliding down a fruit stand

The cat in the boat - you were right. As for that animated gif:

ZJgfWkD.gif

That was never in my avatar. That was a sig pic.

Speaking of that, even if I changed my sig pic a few times, my current one is the oldest one I had. It was made on my third day on this site.

boku no pico is bae

everyone should watch it with the volume up and door open for everyone to hear whats going on (>‿◠)✌

ZJgfWkD.gif

Speaking of that, even if I changed my sig pic a few times, my current one is the oldest one I had. It was made on my third day on this site.

Ah, yeah I confused the two, I just remembered you had it somewhere. :)

Didn't you have one with Kaylee praying, or that's what it looked like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ZJgfWkD.gif

Oh yes i remember that signature! Don't remember a cat in a boat though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

boku no pico is bae

everyone should watch it with the volume up and door open for everyone to hear whats going on (>‿◠)✌

So it's poop?

Didn't you have one with Kaylee praying, or that's what it looked like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes i remember that signature! Don't remember a cat in a boat though.

Yes, I did have a picture of Kaylee praying as my avatar. I even saved that pic to my phone. But the prayer pic was unintentional when I was making screenshots.

The cat in the boat was cropped from a scene in Oliver & Company, when Jenny was singing the song Good Company. She was rowing a boat while Oliver (the cat) was touching the water. That was my avatar back in September, as I never changed it until November.

The reason why I brought up that avatar was because I brought up Oliver & Company as I tried to remind members here that I once had an avatar of Oliver. The opinion was that I, unlike most people, thought Oliver & Company was a good movie.

I'm gay but I don't get the whole LGBT+ pride thing. Your sexuality and or gender isn't something super special and I don't find the need to advertise.

Last edited:
1. I don't understand social media. I don't understand how people think their lives are so important or interesting to be on them all the time.

2. Though I respect those that use them, I don't really like labels. (Asexual, gay, lesbian, Bi, etc.). I'm just a person, what does it matter my sexual orientation (to you, stranger).

3. I despise makeup and shaving.

4 & 5. Math is the worst subject and country music sucks.

6. I hate dogs.

Last edited:
I hate anime style things. I like anime and everything some things of it but gosh, seeing that EVERYTHING has a kawaii cute style pisses me off. I also dislike japanese names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back