• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacon is ok. definitely a little overrated though. i don't like the texture.

Never actually tried bacon but I don't want to, and it's annoying how everyone's like "U DONT LIEK BAKON?!?!!!? U SHALL BRURN FOR YOUR SINS YOU EVIL!!!!!!" "U NEVER TRIDE BACON?!????????!!!! THATS HORRIBLE GO AWAY NO ONE LEIKS U"
Shut up.

hey now, just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean NO ONE should date in high school. even if it doesn't work out, which yeah, most of the time it doesn't, dating in high school at least gives you emotional experience. i thought the same thing until i started dating my boyfriend at the end of my senior year (he is older than me, though) and i wouldn't change a thing.

although, it is hilarious seeing 13 year olds who break up with their boyfriend of a month and they act like the world is ending.

how about the 7th graders who break up after 2 weeks and think thats a long relationship LMAO

on this topic i think some sht has gone wrong, like ive seen 4th graders kissing and going on dates i just think thats kind of wrong
im not being old-fashioned like a lot of people tell me but what the ***? 4th grade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never actually tried bacon but I don't want to, and it's annoying how everyone's like "U DONT LIEK BAKON?!?!!!? U SHALL BRURN FOR YOUR SINS YOU EVIL!!!!!!" "U NEVER TRIDE BACON?!????????!!!! THATS HORRIBLE GO AWAY NO ONE LEIKS U"
Shut up.

its become the 'lawl so random X3" food

Last edited:
how about the 7th graders who break up after 2 weeks and think thats a long relationship LMAO

on this topic i think some sht has gone wrong, like ive seen 4th graders kissing and going on dates i just think thats kind of wrong
im not being old-fashioned like a lot of people tell me but what the ***? 4th grade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

its become the 'lawl so random X3" food

Why is bacon so famous, but pigs aren't?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In 5th and 6th grade kids were dating. Tbh there was a guy who I wanted to go out with. Of course we can't go on actual "dates" and kiss and stuff, tbh then all you could do was tell people "we're dating."

hahaha the best. and yeah, i think 4th grade is wayyy to young to be really dating, but honestly i feel like it's barely anything to worry about. they're just mimicking their siblings or what they see but don't actually get it. like my third grader cousin told me she had a boyfriend and that they hold hands sometimes once, but then she told me kissing is gross. i dont really think there's any harm in it unless they're being completely inappropriate, lol

I still think the term "selfie" is stupid.

I still think the term "selfie" is stupid.

Me too, kind of. There was actually a "selfie" song that was popular a while back, but I've never listened to it myself.

I don't like minty stuff. Any kind of mint. I get fruit flavored candy canes lol.

Me too, kind of. There was actually a "selfie" song that was popular a while back, but I've never listened to it myself.

I don't like minty stuff. Any kind of mint. I get fruit flavored candy canes lol.

yeah the term and it's variatons are dumb.

mint can be okay mostly it's just toothpaste tho

I hate the term "yas" and also "I can't even".

I can't even... Why did you say you don't like that term... I can't even...

Just kidding, I guess they can be annoying but I haven't had much of a problem with them.

Lots of people in my grade think it's cool and mature to curse left and right. Towards the end of the year the guy I like started using curses, and one of the reasons I hang out with him and his group of friends is because they don't curse... I feel like the only person in my school that doesn't curse at all.

Shut up.

Only once you've tried that salty, greasy, fatty, only God knows what that pig was fed fried strip of goodness can you really appreciate what a delicacy bacon is. It gets my heart pounding every time I taste it even if it may eventually cause my heart to stop pounding. So please don't rip bacon.

Only once you've tried that salty, greasy, fatty, only God knows what that pig was fed fried strip of goodness can you really appreciate what a delicacy bacon is. It gets my heart pounding every time I taste it even if it may eventually cause my heart to stop pounding. So please don't rip bacon.

This, my friends, is why I don't eat bacon. You don't know what you're eating half the time.
Same goes for hot dogs. Bleach.

At my school, they literally serve the worst food. You must be starving to eat it I'm sorry.
However I graduated from that school and if what I hear is true, the junior high school's food is a thousand times better!

At my school, they literally serve the worst food. You must be starving to eat it I'm sorry.
However I graduated from that school and if what I hear is true, the junior high school's food is a thousand times better!

reminds me of 6th-9th grade school I went too. They'd literally serve rose hip soup with chicken nuggets and pizza sauce with fish dishes. yea you had to starve here too lel

all of the above is why I don't eat meat
plus the veggie options at school are always more edible ;)

I can't even... Why did you say you don't like that term... I can't even...

Just kidding, I guess they can be annoying but I haven't had much of a problem with them.

Lots of people in my grade think it's cool and mature to curse left and right. Towards the end of the year the guy I like started using curses, and one of the reasons I hang out with him and his group of friends is because they don't curse... I feel like the only person in my school that doesn't curse at all.

I'm not sure how old you are but I noticed that happening in grades 7-8 and I was like you, someone who never swore. So I felt really strange. Now I've been starting to swear due to hangin around my boyfriend. I gotta stop that!
I'd like to learn different words and phrases that sound awesome to replace the swear words. I personally prefer to sound classy.

i guess this might be unpopular

swearing doesnt make you trashy or not classy if you dont do it in a formal environment. also, it's really not that bad unless youre one of those super angry kids who is losing an argument and just start cussing left and right

Last edited:
i guess this might be unpopular

swearing doesnt make you trashy or not classy if you dont do it in a formal environment. also, it's really not that bad unless youre one of those super angry kids who is losing an argument and just start cussing left and right

this. i love how people complain.. it's just words we're not personal. sometimes you just need a more powerful expression than just 'dangit' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back