• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who hunts and kills animals should be killed themselves, no exceptions.
(Not really unpopular)

- - - Post Merge - - -

boku no pico is bae

everyone should watch it with the volume up and door open for everyone to hear whats going on (>‿◠)✌
If you're into shotacon...

/brb laughing forever at anyone who uses bae like that. Lol.

Also whoever made up the explanation that it can mean "before anyone else" ... what the frack. Get real with fandom lol

I READ.

I think TFIOS is overrated. Let me explain. No way is it crappy writing, I absolutely adore John Green and his books...but all teenagers see when they think of reading is TFIOS...there are way more books out there....

I wouldn't miss bacon if I became vegi.

I hate the modern interpretation of social media. I love the idea of people having fandoms on social media, I truly think it's great to share your love. I also think it's great to have self-help accounts on there. But it seems to me that most teens use social media to post selfies.

I HATE selfies. You are all beautiful NO MATTER WHAT you look like. No one needs a picture to show them that. The only time selfies are okay is for avatars/profile pictures. Yeah, I want to know what you look like. I don't want a fake/possibly photoshopped picture of you posing or pouting. Thank you very much.

I rarely wear makeup. I'm a 15 year old girl and I don't feel like I need to. I believe the beauty in everyone and I don't feel the need to cover up who I am. If you don't like what you see, don't look.

I hate the need to impress people. I feel like this is all social media is today. You shouldn't need to post things to show how 'great' your life is. It just shows that you need likes and comments to feel great. And I'm sorry, but that's not happiness.

I believe you shouldn't hate on gay people. Yeah, people are scared of things they don't understand, but don't act in a mean way about it.

Thank you for this thread. I really had to be confident to post this, and I'm glad I worked up enough courage to post it.

Last edited:
I'm 23 I don't wear make-up. Only things I do at times is cover up pimples because I still get them once a month but that's it.

I'm 23 I don't wear make-up. Only things I do at times is cover up pimples because I still get them once a month but that's it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a tea-tree stick to dry pimples quickly, but if they are really bad I use a cover up stick. Not very often though

I READ.

I think TFIOS is overrated. Let me explain. No way is it crappy writing, I absolutely adore John Green and his books...but all teenagers see when they think of reading is TFIOS...there are way more books out there....

I wouldn't miss bacon if I became vegi.

I hate the modern interpretation of social media. I love the idea of people having fandoms on social media, I truly think it's great to share your love. I also think it's great to have self-help accounts on there. But it seems to me that most teens use social media to post selfies.

I HATE selfies. You are all beautiful NO MATTER WHAT you look like. No one needs a picture to show them that. The only time selfies are okay is for avatars/profile pictures. Yeah, I want to know what you look like. I don't want a fake/possibly photoshopped picture of you posing or pouting. Thank you very much.

I rarely wear makeup. I'm a 15 year old girl and I don't feel like I need to. I believe the beauty in everyone and I don't feel the need to cover up who I am. If you don't like what you see, don't look.

I hate the need to impress people. I feel like this is all social media is today. You shouldn't need to post things to show how 'great' your life is. It just shows that you need likes and comments to feel great. And I'm sorry, but that's not happiness.

I believe you shouldn't hate on gay people. Yeah, people are scared of things they don't understand, but don't act in a mean way about it.

Thank you for this thread. I really had to be confident to post this, and I'm glad I worked up enough courage to post it.

I agree with all of these except the bacon one. I eat way too much bacon to manage going vegi without missing it. Besides that though, I genuinely agree with all of those

I like confrontation. Not participating in it, or the fact that people could get emotionally/physically scarred. I just find it interesting to see how they work things out, how they react to each other, seeing if they would react like I would. Stuff like that.

I don't mind the violence and whatnot in Family Guy. I hear people complain to this a lot...

1. The series is supposed to freaked out as hell, deal with it
2. It's animated, it's not real people getting hit by fireworks

Like.. go do something productive instead o_o

Any GoT fans? I love GoT but I absolutely HATE Sansa Stark. Everyone else seems to like her but I can't stand her!

I don't like to wear makeup. Sure I wear a bit of foundation if I have some bad spots and some lip gloss if my lips are deathly pale, but other than that I wear hardly any.

I don't like Hawk Eye in the Avengers. He literally adds nothing to the team at all.

I love Attack on Titan, but hate Mikasa.

I hated Inside Out with a passion, one of the worst animated movies I've seen since Home.

Plz don't kill me anyone.

Last edited:
I don't get this Marvel/DC/Avengers fandom at all. Maybe because I didn't grow up with it but I don't know they seem terribly overrated to me.

I don't mind the violence and whatnot in Family Guy. I hear people complain to this a lot...

1. The series is supposed to freaked out as hell, deal with it
2. It's animated, it's not real people getting hit by fireworks

Like.. go do something productive instead o_o

I agree, I don't watch Family Guy a lot, but from most the episodes I've seen they are funny and the violence isn't extreme enough to complain about. Even if there is lots of violence, the show is for older people anyway so kinds who aren't mature shouldn't really be watching it in the first place.

I agree, I don't watch Family Guy a lot, but from most the episodes I've seen they are funny and the violence isn't extreme enough to complain about. Even if there is lots of violence, the show is for older people anyway so kinds who aren't mature shouldn't really be watching it in the first place.

Lol, yeah. Fun things it's mostly older people who do, I think most kids find it way more fun it seems. I don't watch it like a slave either but when I do I actually enjoy it, probably because my... weird the least sense of humor.

I agree with all of these except the bacon one. I eat way too much bacon to manage going vegi without missing it. Besides that though, I genuinely agree with all of those

Haha, thank you! It's really nice to know.

Yeah I like bacon a lot as well :] Not that I go post about it like some tumblr people 24*7 but, yeah.

Also if there are some 'oldies' I don't like, then it's medieval-folk things that are too upbeat and quirky, egh.

Lol, yeah. Fun things it's mostly older people who do, I think most kids find it way more fun it seems. I don't watch it like a slave either but when I do I actually enjoy it, probably because my... weird the least sense of humor.

Preach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back