• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My Wishlist!

I just realized I already have those. I forgot to take them off. If you go on my other thread I can still let you visit Billy.

I don't need any flowers anymore. Thanks anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have anything on my wishlist?

it's alright, and lol, i actually do:
pave bookshelf
pave chair x 3
pave table
pave wall

but i also have the full set, that would include all the rest of the pave items, if you'd like that instead

it's alright, and lol, i actually do:
pave bookshelf
pave chair x 3
pave table
pave wall

but i also have the full set, that would include all the rest of the pave items, if you'd like that instead

I'll take it all! What would you like in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also there are some other things in the Pave' set I wanted. And I only need one of everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, I'll just buy the whole set. Easiest way to do it.

Last edited:
I'll take it all! What would you like in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also there are some other things in the Pave' set I wanted. And I only need one of everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, I'll just buy the whole set. Easiest way to do it.

haha, a-okay. i can do a full set with just one of each. woooould you happen to have anything on my wishlist! :'))

awesome! i'll get that for you :)

I have it! Would you like me to bring it over?
~ also could i visit Kappn's RV?

Last edited:
Back