• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Bowser was one of my guesses. I flipped the phone and thought it looked like bowser was on the ground on his back. My guess was lemmy since i saw there was a face in the middle that looked like a smile and i saw shapes elsewhere. yeah…😅

I was turning my phone all around too! I thought I saw spikes so I thought it was Bowsers shell and I thought I saw a hand. I’ve learned that my first guess is not the best guess. 😔

I’m curious about how people figured out it was Etoile!!

i am going to poop my pants what the f

i GUESS it makes sense. it was drawn. and rotated, which i should've gone with my gut when I predicted it was rotated. Oh my ggg

meh. my guess was pit from kid icarus (which is ironic, since i've never played a kid icarus game). the "blob" in the center looked like a really simplified face, and i just reasoned that his wings were folded around him and he was reaching back over his shoulder to grab an arrow. (since there was part of it that looked like a hand holding something to me.)

… I was so convinced that I guessed it right and I guessed Waluigi and that’s all I can see in the picture lmao
i guess wah too! everything made sense but i figured it would be something way out of left field and here we are with a freakin sheep lmao

In all fairness to the 14 people that guessed Bowser, he is fairly similar to Étoile.

bowser_etoile.png

Am I going to do this for the most popular wrong guess for the rest of the masterpieces? I'm not sure yet! But Étoile-Bowser was too cute to pass up.

In all fairness to the 14 people that guessed Bowser, he is fairly similar to Étoile.

bowser_etoile.png

Am I going to do this for the most popular wrong guess for the rest of the masterpieces? I'm not sure yet! But Étoile-Bowser was too cute to pass up.
i'd buy her game

bowser_etoile.png

words cannot describe how cursed this is

I guessed Princess Daisy on a whim. I thought I could see someone's hair outline, oops.

I literally saw nothing in the scribbles, looked at the smears of colour in the background and went: Inkling boy + girl seems legit

1421526F-A990-49BF-AC3D-172A341A46FE.jpeg

omg i really thought i got it. rosalina’s eyeball and eyelashes, sidepart, and almost everything else just lines up a little too perfectly… or maybe i’ve been staring at it way too long 😭

Back