• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I actually got Etoile by flipping it multiple times on my art program and then blasting the contrast (which looking at the answer was actually unnecessary)- only got her because of the pink and blue stars, almost picked Don instead :''^D this one was definitely real hard, harder than the 'what character is this' from last year and those were pretty hard! Looking forward to the rest of these!

I thought it was Pauline from Mario. I thought I was looking at a hairline and I was like "Who has that shaped hair? PAULINE!"

Now I now that each masterpieces may not be the whole picture.

Oh dear, this was a rough one… I guessed Cranky Kong because after rotating the image a couple times I swore that I could see a hand holding a stick and a face with a beard, but no dice😅

It was Etoile all along?! Even with the answer reveal, this doesn't look anywhere close to looking like her. I honestly thought it was Bouldergeist from Super Mario Galaxy since the lines were all over the place.

I'll be prepared to get stumped on the next one lol.

The only things I saw in this picture, none of which were Nintendo characters. 😭😅

1. Elephant
2. Awful abstract face eating icecream
3. Adorable fish
4. Adorable fish but sad

Untitled (43).jpg

WHAT NO WAY I CAN’T BELIEVE I DIDNT SEE ETOILE MY HEART IS BROKEN
i officially hate this event (jk, but pls stop testing my loyalty to my favorite characters)

hey some other people guessed olimar too xD i had no idea these could be drawn, but it makes sense now with theme being carvings

I was one of the ones who guessed Bowser. I’m glad I did though, and didn’t go with my initial guess of Dry Bowser, otherwise I wouldn’t have even made the list, lol. I already know that no matter how long I would have looked at this I would have never submitted Etoile as my answer. Kudos to @Mistreil for presenting us with a tough challenge. 👀

Big oof I wasn’t even looking at the black lines I was trying to make sense of the random colours in behind. Ah well. Congrats to whoever from my cabin that got it right first!

hey some other people guessed olimar too xD i had no idea these could be drawn, but it makes sense now with theme being carvings
I was going to suggest him to and that all the other weird parts were his Pikmin companions, but then I wondered if there could be more than 1 character in the image. So I backed off from that guess.

Man, I almost guessed Pietro. Not that it WAS Pietro, but at least it would've been in the ballpark.

I'm so angry at myself! With all the swirly lines, I thought it could be a sheep villager, and almost voted for Etoile because she's the most popular sheep, but then...I didn't. :|

Back