• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Wow. I was so wrong. So very wrong. I guessed Dr. Luigi because I thought one part looked like a hand holding a needle. Etoile never even crossed my mind. I fear my guesses are only going to get worse from here on out.

The last person to guess Étoile was awaiting a cabin until now... and in a very weird twist of fate, they got placed into Cabin 5!

unknown.png

Of all the cabins though, why Cabin 5? I'm blaming Thunder.

The last person to guess Étoile was awaiting a cabin until now... and in a very weird twist of fate, they got placed into Cabin 5!

unknown.png

i'd like to personally welcome Thunder2 to Cabin 5.

dude pls, i thought it was the happy mask salesman. im definitely failing my cabin for this event
Post automatically merged:

oh, now i see it. why do u wish for me to hurt my eyes to get some points ? curse you !

Last edited:
Wow! If this is what the rest of these are going to be like, I have no hope of getting one right.

Congrats to anyone who somehow managed to figure that one out! Glad we have at least one person in our cabin to get us some points.

In all fairness to the 14 people that guessed Bowser, he is fairly similar to Étoile.

bowser_etoile.png

Am I going to do this for the most popular wrong guess for the rest of the masterpieces? I'm not sure yet! But Étoile-Bowser was too cute to pass up.
Omg! This is going to be my new phone background!!!! Thx @Mistreil !!!!

Btw, I guess splatoon 2 inkling girl. All the blotted out colors reminded me of her hair, gun, and shoes. I honestly thought all the squiggles were there just to mess with us.
044DE925-2B50-4A01-B5CE-3E2C86FD8E8D.jpeg

Last edited:

unknown.png

That means every cabin gets points for the first round?! :D I've always been a more cooperative person than competitive, so this actually makes me smile.

What a reveal! I somehow convinced myself not to look too much at the scribbly lines in the center of the artwork :rolleyes:
Looking forward to the next masterpiece!

I thought the different colors are on letters! It looked like a p k and m so I thought it has to be a pokemon 😭😂😂😂

ohhoh boi, I will not be good at this what so ever, I can't even tell it's Etoile from the reveal; Ima still badly guess anyways!

lol, i thought it was the piranha plant from mario

Omg! This is going to be my new phone background!!!! Thx @Mistreil !!!!

Btw, I guess splatoon 2 inkling girl. All the blotted out colors reminded me of her hair, gun, and shoes. I honestly thought all the squiggles were there just to mess with us. View attachment 390460
I thought it was Agent 8 until I "realized" that the character probably had nothing to do with the scribbles and everything to do with the colored lights in the background... Looked like some suction cups in hair to me.

Back