• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

◄ | Nat's GFX Gallery | ► NEW 9/20

Thats really nice! The only thing I have to say about it is that there really isnt any focal point, which makes the eyes wander around a lot. Its awesome, though. Just work on that :). You've improved tremendously

Made some random lil banners for my shop forms. Nothing special.

XpHw3Um.gif

GL48T8I.gif

LLSBbxq.gif

wxZv2KA.gif

I spent way more time than I should have on these, but they're not meant to be anything amazing. Colors may clash/whatever, but I don't really care about that. Just wanted to spruce up my shop a bit.​

Last edited:
So I've apparently decided that I need a signature banner-thing to match my current avatar. So I'll be making a matching banner each month when I change my avatar. I'll be starting on this month's banner soon.

First of my banner freebies!
Two versions because I couldn't decide on text placement lol:

dBZsanE.png

N2hGyi8.png

Excuse to use blood splatter effects muahaha. Tried to make the render stick out a bit more but couldn't really do so without taking away from the overall theme of the banner.
Also I wanted to make her eye glow or something but couldn't figure out how I might do that.​

Last edited:
Another WIP!

oZJh5CB.png

Might try adding some of those constellation things to see if it looks nice lol​

Gonna be starting my Secret Santa project! Obviously I won't be releasing anything until it's time to deliver!

Finished the Secret Santa project but won't be posting anything until we send them out!

Also starting on a banner for Slammint tomorrow.

Finished a new banner freeb!

qDV7rLt.png

Render is kinda sharp but it was pretty blurry to begin with. Sadly there was no in-between, it was just fuzzy or sharp.

As usual I had no idea what I could do with the text. If I upped the glow too much you couldn't read it so I just left it alone for the most part. Ugh it looks so plain...

The plus side is I finally got to use some of those constellation C4Ds I had, and they look really nice.​

Last edited:
Long overdue banner for Slammint!

XC0UilC.png

I've come to realize 90% of my banners feature the render on the right side, though mainly because that's just the side it should be on. I want to try doing things in like the middle or something, so hopefully I'll get a request with a render that works with that sometime soon.​

Two new pieces today!

I3rnPWW.gif

Holiday banner featuring holiday art I received. The original art featured both Nathan and Alex, but I thought Nathan just looked like he was saying "happy holidays" so I went with just him.

hlZVaCd.jpg

Similar to the one I made for Slammint, just tinted with a "chill" filter... and with a different fluffball. I actually just opened the PSP file for Slammint's banner and changed the render.​

Last edited:
Got a piece of art today that my friend went absolutely NUTS over (since it's her character and based off of her irl) and she asked me to make a few banners with it.

This first one was just a test to see how things would look. I found this background on Google and the idea popped in my head so I figured I'd give it a shot. Took maybe 10 minutes to throw together, so it's far from perfect.

b2LnpFt.png

Just left background and render as is, although I did change the background to 500x200 scale, just larger. I might actually work on it later, but for now I have sigs and the other banners she wants to work on.

Also, my Secret Santa project will be posted soon.​

Last edited:
Made something new today... an animation! Got an idea for my art request thread and decided to make something for it.

6QCSpAb.gif

Took a while to set up and then eventually put together... every change is a new frame, so I have a folder full of different frames now. Timing might be a bit weird, but I tried to keep it somewhat the same.

I have to admit, it looks pretty cool when put together.
Tell me what you think!​

Back