• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Yeah, just updated the list :)
awesome! how many would you like me to order? 10-15?

oh! I would also like to catalog any or all of these items: Camp Stove, Festive Candle, Clerk's Shirt, Notebook Floor, Sprout Table, and Stewpot.

awesome! how many would you like me to order? 10-15?

oh! I would also like to catalog any or all of these items: Camp Stove, Festive Candle, Clerk's Shirt, Notebook Floor, Sprout Table, and Stewpot.

Just order some, I don't really care ^^

OK, please tell me again before I go to your town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am now looking for some of the Gracie Clothes.
I would like to keep them, so I can offer a full Gracie-Collection in the future, I am still interested in cataloguing the ones that are in the catalog-list.

what look at my ratings i use to get bad ratings now im geting good ratings

Just order some, I don't really care ^^

OK, please tell me again before I go to your town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am now looking for some of the Gracie Clothes.
I would like to keep them, so I can offer a full Gracie-Collection in the future, I am still interested in cataloguing the ones that are in the catalog-list.
I will order an Aqua Polka Tank, Aurora Knit Shirt, Beatnik Tee, Blue-Bar Tee, Blue-Check Shirt, Blue Letter Jacket, Blue Pj Bottoms, Blue Retro Dress, Canary Shirt, Checkered Socks, and Monster Mask for you. :)

I will order an Aqua Polka Tank, Aurora Knit Shirt, Beatnik Tee, Blue-Bar Tee, Blue-Check Shirt, Blue Letter Jacket, Blue Pj Bottoms, Blue Retro Dress, Canary Shirt, Checkered Socks, and Monster Mask for you. :)

Oh, and what would you want for all the Halloween Masks?

hmm.. if I throw some bells in with the clothes and masks, can I grab your Ancient Statue, Neutral Painting, and Scenic Painting?

oh, I'm fine with masks and clothes, I don't need bells ^^

Ok, then I will message you now ^^

I have Jingles Picture, Would you trade for either the 24-hour-shop abd or the counter?

Hi, can I reserve a dynamic painting?
I definitely have some of the clothing items on your list, but I won't be able to look at it until later.

Hi, can I reserve a dynamic painting?
I definitely have some of the clothing items on your list, but I won't be able to look at it until later.

Yes, please write me a private message, I will start to dupe the art & paintings from tomorrow on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, come over now. :3

omw :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will order your items shortly. :D

Please open your gate ^^

I have the hot dog hat, sundae hat, dollhouse dress, retro helmet, hot dog tank and I might be able to get the pulse shirt.

I have many of the clothes and accessories you are missing. But I'm only really interested in the holiday/DLC items that I'm missing (and, unfortunately, they're all catalog unorderable). What is the trade ratio that's acceptable for this, if it's even acceptable at all?

Back