• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

NEEED!

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
Have you guys seen any items you've seen on the Japanese AC that you really need?

I just found one!~

tumblr_mmto87uTNm1spkcndo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mmto87uTNm1spkcndo2_400.jpg

If I were to go for one item it would have to be those steampunk goggles, at least that's what I think they are.....

As for a series I want, the Modern Series has been my Animal Crossing staple, plus, it has a clock now. :D

does anyone know if NA is going to get the 7/11 sets or the campus brand sets? i really want those if they are rare!

Hmm.. I'm wondering about the 7/11 series as well. I kind of doubt it though, since 7/11 is nearly nonexistent on the east coast in some parts. They're all getting bought out by Wawa's. the closest 7/11 is about 40 mins from my house and is in a secluded area :D

But one item I NEED NAOW FROM THIS GAME are the rainbow "tights" I have my own rainbow knee high socks and I just love the way they look in the game

I'm getting those glasses too. I also want the Messy series. ; 3;

I've seen a couple of things, but most of the items are available in all versions. I would love some Setsubun beans, since they never run out. I didn't think much of them at first, but Mayor Joshy had so much fun that now I want some too! And I really really want the koi flag/streamer thing - forget the name of it - that goes on sale before Children's Day.

The only other thing I'm sad about is all the themed DLC I'll probably never get. The snowy stump, the aurora screen, the sakura clock, and leaf bed, especially. I don't really care about things just because they are rare, so I'm fine about missing the Campus series.

Rococo series and rainbow dress/shirt mainly. Otherwise.. EVERYTHING!
Oh and the leaf table for villager pictures.

I'm going to be running after the Mermaid series to start. That's from the island though, so it will be a lot of work.

Back