• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

NEEED!

I cannot really say for sure. I only wish somewhere there was a complete list of Animal Crossing: New Leaf items with pictures that I could look at. But out of all the things I've seen, for some reason, one really sticks in my mind. The Cherry Blossom clock.

flowerclockdlc.png

It's so simple, yet so cute and perfect. If I can obtain it, I will definitely hang it up in the mayor's house, in her room.

I know this has nothing to do with the subject but I can't wait for this season. (Although I do need the santa's outfit, it looks pretty cute haha)

animal_Crossing_new_leaf_thumb.jpg

I want a TV for my house. I don't care which one, just a TV will do.

Last edited:
There are so many things I want haha, all the Japanese items and the Messy series. I really want the Sakura clock too!

Oh gosh there are so many things... Well I want the rococo series, and recolored in purple perhaps.. I also want aroura lights >~< like 4-6 of them ;-; haha. I want every pair of stockings in the game... I like stockings. Also all food items! Haha.. Well those are on the top of my list anyway

That definitely would be Majora's Mask! If I get that I doubt I will ever take it off. Lol I also like the Aurora screen, the high-tech hologram wall TV and leaf table at lot. I want all three of those.

Back