• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
I don't know how there isn't a thread on this already since the news is a day old by now. I probably just missed it.

- Now play as the mayor
- Roofs, doors, posts, fences appear to be customizable
- New furniture? including mermaid items
- New thrift shop from Lisa the alpaca
- Shoe store has been added
- As was previously confirmed, there is now a shopping mall
- This lies beyond the train tracks

Able Sisters (open 10:00 ? 21:00)

- Familiar clothes shop

Museum (open 24 hours)

- Similar to previous entries
- Increase in the types of fish and fossils
- Exhibition Room included
- Museum Shop included

Gardening store (open 9:00 to 20:00)

- Seems to be run by a sloth
- First time a gardening store is in Animal Crossing
- Purchase flower seeds and tree seedlings

Raccoon housing (open 10:00 to 20:00)

- Tom Nook seems to be managing this aspect
- Take an early tent and gradually customize it into a large house
- Handle parts which decide the appearance of the house

Miscellaneous goods store (open 8:00 ? 20:00)

http://nintendoeverything.com/95761/animal-crossing-jump-out-details/

When I read the first few things I wa sall like"wow fail, that is like years old" but then I saw the rest and I am like OMG I won't sleep tonight!
A museum gift shop is really cool, and a sloth runs the gardening store that is awesome, are there any pictures?

Yup, it says tent, so I'm guessing the tent shown isn't summer campers, but maybe they're still added, who knows? at this point, there is so much stuff, I wouldn't be bothered anymore if it doesn't come back.

The tent thing is great, I'm glad it's confirmed that it'll be the starting house. Also, the number of shops is a lot more than I had expected.

This re-ignited my excitement for this game when I saw it yesterday. (After two years of waiting, the hype dies down a little.)

I find the most exciting parts to be the museum and that you start in a tent. I love that there are more bugs and fish, and the gift shop could be interesting. And of course, starting in a tent is very charming.

The shop closing times concern me... But we'll see how that goes.

(No need to welcome me, I've stalked this forum for awhile. XD)

You stalkers and your antisocial personalities!

I agree though, the times aren't all too spaced out. Hopefully there will be a way to change that, via upgrading or anything else.

Yeah and a sloth that work in the day? That's weird, he might have a personality like blathers or she if it's a girl.

Who's gonna be the new bird running the museum gift shop?

I was half way through watching The Glee Project when I saw this and paused it to look at it haha.

Like penguin said, i started reading and was like "lol wtf jeremy r u trollin' us or some ****"
then i kept reading and saw everything else.

I am so happy for this gardening store. Yay sloth :3
(updating the AC3DS info thread with this too)

Yeah, I would say it's safe to assume that there will be new bugs and paintings to go along with the fish and fossils.

I'm all for discussing that subject, just not on this thread.

I'm scared the sloth will be ugly, but I assume it's a girl an the museum gift shop owner would probably be a boy bird

I posted about this on my blog quite a bit earlier today but I assumed there already was a thread so I didn't bother making one... Oops.

Back